Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If we tell FEMA we are virgins but not incels, will they believe us?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
How can I make myself and my living space appear as non-hateful and feminist as possible for when they kick my door down for being a sub-8 virgin male? I really don't want to go to the camps no matter how much the feminist gov wants to put us there China-style.

They won't believe you because you're ugly

attractiveness is subjective though :y'all:
They always say this shit. Then they all happen to find the same few guys ugly and the same few guys attractive. But their NPC brains don't tilt, they don't see the pattern.

Or they're just liars who don't believe their own bullshit.

It's like how you need references to get a job or an apartment lease, soon you'll need references from ex-girlfriends to access any basic services. What's that, you don't have a notarized statement from at least 3 ex-girlfriends? Off to the camps, buddy boyo.

The "virgin, but not a incel" meme is real :feelshaha:

Stick the degeneracy flag in your living room. You'll be good.

They will search your house for evidence of mass soy consumption and marval, soywars, and Harry Potter consumer products.
If you don't have all those, It's Over.
Also make sure you have an IncelTears account with high karma logged in at all times on your PC

Male virgins are hate thats why we are virgins according to them

Grow a beard, get some black frame glasses, start wearing t shirts that are too small for you, fill your house with Funko Pops, and take selfies with your mouth wide open...

JFL at burgercels

FEMA camp is probably better than being drafted to die in the shithole that is Iran

Speaking only about your virginity, they can read it on your face so there is no need to mention it