Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If women are so socially smart, how come they don't realize why Chad doesn't want them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
Stupid bitches always cry "Why doesn't he want me?" Can't these idiots realize Chad doesn't want to settle down with them because he has better options?

Not defending them, but smarts do not equate to wisdom. You can be the smartest person in the world and be the most unwise.
Because they run by emotions than logic and understanding, they can't tell when those chads don't want them or would abuse, harm, or kill them.

They know. I used to wonder why foids weren’t as ambitious as me. All that STEMaxxing was cope.

My friend who is a Chad got involved in this kind of situation.

because they're narcassists who all believe they're hot even if they're 3/10 or fat. because they get so much attention regardless

They are not entitled to Chad's dick

Stupid bitches always cry "Why doesn't he want me?" Can't these idiots realize Chad doesn't want to settle down with them because he has better options?

You have to look at it from a foid's perspective. Women today have MILLIONS of dating options. They're also biologically programmed to seek the HIGHEST MAN (in today's world wealthy men are obsolete so looks is most important) so they may "settle" for other men but they don't get the same "rush" they would with Chad. The most depressing thing I ever had to swallow was knowing that foids would rather SHARE CHAD and/or wait in line for him while he fucks 5 million stacies before her than settle down with an Average man.

They got what they want in their teens and twenties and early thirties, so it's hard for them to understand why a 35yo chad doesn't want a 35yo Becky who's pussy resembles beef skirt and has probably only 40 fertile eggs remaining. He simply has younger, fitter options, sweetie!

Many women would rather relegate themselves to a trash dating site and cry the river "where are all the good men gone" while getting a boost to their ego by blocking average guys believing they still "got it". The harsh reality is that it's time to settle for these Billy beta 5's or 6/10's spaming you. Thats your relative league, deer. Chad will only use you as target practice or cream filler until he gets a Stacey.

because they're narcassists who all believe they're hot even if they're 3/10 or fat. because they get so much attention regardless

Society has gotten MORE and MORE gynocentric as time goes by. Feminism and "equality" (JFL) has given foids empowerment and encouraged foids to embrace their ugliness and not settle for anything lower than Chad. 20 years ago, women on magazines, beer commercials and billboards that were considered "beautiful" were THIN women with hot faces, now you see Rosie O'Donnells on billboards and magazines being considered "beautiful" meanwhile Men's expectations of being CHAD has NEVER changed.

Society has gotten MORE and MORE gynocentric as time goes by. Feminism and "equality" (JFL) has given foids empowerment and encouraged foids to embrace their ugliness and not settle for anything lower than Chad. 20 years ago, women on magazines, beer commercials and billboards that were considered "beautiful" were THIN women with hot faces, now you see Rosie O'Donnells on billboards and magazines being considered "beautiful" meanwhile Men's expectations of being CHAD has NEVER changed.
So basically foids are delusional, not only that , each believe they have that 1/1000000 super power/ super ability. So what if chad already dumped 1000 whores, am more worthy/special than those 1000 whores. Then the foid blame chad instead of admitting of being whore #1001 .
Just be Wonder Woman theory.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
all foids are socially retarded. There is legit zero reason for a foid to have social skills. Literally what will it help her with? She gets free everything even if she says nothing.

So basically foids are delusional, not only that , each believe they have that 1/1000000 super power/ super ability. So what if chad already dumped 1000 whores, am more worthy/special than those 1000 whores. Then the foid blame chad instead of admitting of being whore #1001 .
Just be Wonder Woman theory.
[/QUOTE]

Yup it can never be the foid's fault, EVEN IF YOU'RE CHAD. Foids program their brains to make themselves believe it's always the man's fault and not her dumbass for being obsessed with hypergamy over logic.

Foids aren’t “socially smart” that’s a Jewish lie

They got what they want in their teens and twenties and early thirties, so it's hard for them to understand why a 35yo chad doesn't want a 35yo Becky who's pussy resembles beef skirt and has probably only 40 fertile eggs remaining. He simply has younger, fitter options, sweetie!

Many women would rather relegate themselves to a trash dating site and cry the river "where are all the good men gone" while getting a boost to their ego by blocking average guys believing they still "got it". The harsh reality is that it's time to settle for these Billy beta 5's or 6/10's spaming you. Thats your relative league, deer. Chad will only use you as target practice or cream filler until he gets a Stacey.
Makes sense

Chad has EMP grenade that jams foids personality detectors.

Problem is foids all have these gigantic planet sized egos. They all think they are incredibly hot and desirable women.

When I look at all the endless number of single women around where I live, you would think after years and years of not being able to land a Chad, that they would re-evaluate their life. But they never do, in fact the longer they go with their ego and reality being different, the more emotionally devastating it would be for them to face it.