Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If women aren't whores then why do they shake their ass the first chance they get?

• Thread starter NothingButALoser
  • Start date
Just look at a female's Instagram page and tell me she's not a slut lol

they are spreading their ass so the smell of their personality can fill your nostrils

they are expressing their personality

they are expressing their personality
Like the landwhale hippocurry in your sig, where I can find the original? Do you have more of her? She is sexy. Looks like a nice fapping material. Link plz.

I don't remember women twerking until I got to 9th grade in school.

Thats when people were starting to listen to more hip hop music and hear the words "Twerk" which only a few women would do, which is normie for shaking your ass. It went downhill from there now every women college slut does it at parties

Fem's will do anything to attract Chad,even if it's self-degrading.

It's for Chad, not for us.

Attention is like crack to females and we give it to them.

basically any question you can have about " why women ..." can be answered with "they're fucking stupid"

Twerking and all the "dancing" they do is a whore's mating ritual to lure in Chad. And they complain about being objectified.

Like the landwhale hippocurry in your sig, where I can find the original? Do you have more of her? She is sexy. Looks like a nice fapping material. Link plz.
I have no clue what her name is unfortunately

A whore is a woman who puts out for money. A slut is a woman who sleeps around. A tease is a woman who dresses and acts provocatively without putting out.

Twerking and all the "dancing" they do is a whore's mating ritual to lure in Chad. And they complain about being objectified.
Objectified by unattractive men. Anything is okay if Chad does it, teehee xD

A whore is a woman who puts out for money. A slut is a woman who sleeps around. A tease is a woman who dresses and acts provocatively without putting out.
Thanks dictionarycel.

What if she sleeps around with richcels for money, and sleeps around with chads for free, and teases incels?

Came in expecting pictures of booty shaking.

"Tehee i'm just flexing my muscles teehee it's just an exercise tehee"
Whores

I remember during a pep rally at my high school, a bunch of the girls there dressed in the shortest shorts possible and twerked in front of everyone.

Femoids are rabid whores.

What if she sleeps around with richcels for money, and sleeps around with chads for free, and teases incels?
Then she's a female

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back