Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If women can sense our "toxic" personalities...

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Then why are the catfish experiments so successful? Wouldn't they be able to tell that they're talking to one of dem evil incels?

Oh that's right... They're too busy staring at the fictional Chad to even notice his personality, even when "he" purposely acts like the biggest asshole imaginable.

RE: [blackpill] If women can sense our "toxic" personalities...

Minjaze said:
Then why are the catfish experiments so successful? Wouldn't they be able to tell that they're talking to one of dem evil incels?

Oh that's right... They're too busy staring at the fictional Chad to even notice his personality, even when "he" purposely acts like the biggest asshole imaginable.

Its an excuse that normies use.

"can sense toxic personality" just means ugly

Minjaze said:

Checkmate CuckTears

they aren't going to post and refute this post. they will just go to the ones of the guys saying they like 15 year olds and say "look!! told you they are toxic and misogynistic"

"It's a hookup app, real life is different teehee."

Framecel222 said:

Even our board culture proves that there's no major difference in halo effect between rl and "virtual life". Zyros was often named one of the most popular and well-liked users here (mainly because we know that he's gl) even though he's can't even relate to most of our problems and is just a tourist. Well he was also named quite often on the least popular thread but even that he's the mai subject of any board drama is another proof of his halo appeal.

modus_coperandi said:
Even our board culture proves that there's no major difference in halo effect between rl and "virtual life". Zyros was often named one of the most popular and well-liked users here (mainly because we know that he's gl) even though he's can't even relate to most of our problems and is just a tourist. Well he was also named quite often on the least popular thread but even that he's the mai subject of any board drama is another proof of his halo appeal.

Absolutely. And the corollary to this is that I get regularly bullied on here because of the failo effect.

If women could sense a man’s “personality” then you’d never have handsome wife beaters etc

Or handsome serial killers like Ted Bundy.

Women only understand physical appearance, nothing else.

Framecel222 said:
Absolutely. And the corollary to this is that I get regularly bullied on here because of the failo effect.

Sorry, I have to disagree here. People bully you because they think you also meet the threshold of looks and that you're a volcel who already refused opportunities to get laid because they weren't good enough. I mean I think it's perfectly fine that you want to choose the girl who takes your virginity, but there's still a noticeable difference between you and the desperate guys here who would fuck anything.

Framecel222 said:
"yeah those aren't RELE women posting on there!!!"

MayorOfKekville said:
If women could sense a man’s “personality” then you’d never have handsome wife beaters etc

Or handsome serial killers like Ted Bundy.

Women only understand physical appearance, nothing else.
Exactly, guys like that would be detected by the 'radar' inceltears claims women have and they'd be alone for the rest of their lives.
A "good personality" has biologically nothing to do with how women chose partners since the dawn of time. They always mated with the male that had the best genes.

"Tee hee maybe if you didn't hate women youd get laid tee hee"

There isn't a single female I've met in my life that knows my real personality.

As always, when females open their mouth, expect bullshit.

Grotesque said:
There isn't a single female I've met in my life that knows my real personality.

As always, when females open their mouth, expect bullshit.

truth

Exactly my dude. I wanted to make a post about it but didn't know how to word it and you did it perfectly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back