Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If women can use fake-up, men can jawline fraud too

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
But we need some device or shit like that that can help us to jawline fraud and make us attractive. Beards are not an option since most of men can't grow up a beard properly without being patched.

Beards me.

And beards my chinless buddies too!

You simply have to be patient...

But we need some device or shit like that that can help us to jawline fraud and make us attractive. Beards are not an option since most of men can't grow up a beard properly without being patched.

We should not play the same "games" as women, nor put ourselves on an equal level to them. I do not agree with all forms of this statement: "If women x, then men x".

We should not play the same "games" as women, nor put ourselves on an equal level to them. I do not agree with all forms of this statement: "If women x, then men x".
Just keep rotting and don't use women's tactics against them to get laid Theory

beards only look good when you have the bone structure in the first place, if you have no jaw then the beard is going to look shitty.

looksmax.org is the website for those wanting to get laid (ie. 6'2 white normies like you probably).
That place is for normies trying to become Chads, this place is for incels.
Trying to get ideas to get laid here is allowed, but most people realize it's not worth it or something.
So it's not all black and white.

That place is for normies trying to become Chads, this place is for incels.
Trying to get ideas to get laid here is allowed, but most people realize it's not worth it or something.
So it's not all black and white.

Considering yourself able to get laid, have relationships means there is no MAJOR things wrong with you, meaning that you are a high-tier incel at worst.

It's also COMPLETELY AGAINST the blackpill, because this is hope whereas the blackpill is 100% hopelessness.

In other words, the phrases "it's over" and "lay down and rot" are not just memes, unlike white normies mad to not have had a turn at Stacy might think.

Considering yourself able to get laid, have relationships means there is no MAJOR things wrong with you, meaning that you are a high-tier incel at worst.

It's also COMPLETELY AGAINST the blackpill, because this is hope whereas the blackpill is 100% hopelessness.

In other words, the phrases "it's over" and "lay down and rot" are not just memes, unlike white normies mad to not have had a turn at Stacy might think.
surgery maxxxing copers, mewing copers, height frauding, and a bunch of other shit can be used for incels to get to normie levels, and then sleep with chicks in bars.
Obviously this won't work for truecels, only nearcels and above.
But most people don't have that kind of money to accomplish this, so it's pretty much over.

Also, the people on looksmaxxx also claim to be blackpilled because they say looks are everything (which they are pretty much right about).

surgery maxxxing copers, mewing copers, height frauding, and a bunch of other shit can be used for incels to get to normie levels, and then sleep with chicks in bars.
Obviously this won't work for truecels, only nearcels and above.
But most people don't have that kind of money to accomplish this, so it's pretty much over.

Also, the people on looksmaxxx also claim to be blackpilled because they say looks are everything (which they are pretty much right about).

I agree, I confused blackpill with believing there is no hope. I forgot it just mean that looks is everything

I agree, I confused blackpill with believing there is no hope. I forgot it just mean that looks is everything
the no hope people are doomer cucks who highjacked the term from us.