Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If women care about looks so much then why do they fuck dogs?

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
This question is harder than the secret of gravity tbh. Women cry all the time about how they can't even bear to look at ugly men and that its disgusting to touch them and that they're creepy and all this shit, but dogs are still MUCH uglier. They look completely deformed from years of inbreeding and humans fucking around with them. We men are not attracted to animals since they look like shit, that's why furries draw animals with attractive human traits (big boobs, narrow waist, big ass, feminine faces, etc) to be able to attracted to them, but can you look at a normal female dog and get aroused even in a millions years?

I honestly can't comprehend this shit, it's confusing and i really want an answer to this

That's just how low they see us subhumans, they rather go full degenerate and fuck an animal because they have more value for them than give a sub 5 man a chance

That's just how low they see us subhumans, they rather go full degenerate and fuck an animal because they have more value for them than give a sub 5 man a chance
Yeah but how do they have more value if they're objectively uglier than us? This is contradictory to looks theory tbh

I know why.
Dogs are easy to get. Dogs fuck when they want to fuck and no other time. Dogs would fuck them for as long as they want the dogs to fuck them. Dogs are stupid and easy to manipulate. Dogs are the ultimate simp. Dogs don't talk back. Dogs won't question them. Dogs won't pump and dump. They literally believe the dumb animal is loyal to them as a lot of people that think dogs are loyal.

the knot and hotter cum.

I know why.
Dogs are easy to get. Dogs fuck when they want to fuck and no other time. Dogs would fuck them for as long as they want the dogs to fuck them. Dogs are stupid and easy to manipulate. Dogs are the ultimate simp. Dogs don't talk back. Dogs won't question them. Dogs won't pump and dump. They literally believe the dumb animal is loyal to them as a lot of people that think dogs are loyal.
lol the average man is much more cucked than you describe dogs and he still doesn't get shit

Yeah but how do they have more value if they're objectively uglier than us? This is contradictory to looks theory tbh
Well, try to think about it this way, look up any well cared up dog, the bigger ones that these degenerates fuck, and compare it to a male crack addict that lives on the street (because any sub 5 man for them these days are pretty much the same thing). I'm confident you'll find the dog better to look at, and to them I guess if they feel it when they compare a dog to another human male it is already enough to fuck the animal? I also don't quite understand it but that's one of the reasons the dog pill is so brutal, I guess

Because dogs can be good-looking.

Chad

^ mogs us.

View attachment 407671

^ mogs us.
That's 1 in a million dog and can only survive in really cold climate, not the kind of dogs foids can raise and fuck
Well, try to think about it this way, look up any well cared up dog, the bigger ones that these degenerates fuck, and compare it to a male crack addict that lives on the street (because any sub 5 man for them these days are pretty much the same thing). I'm confident you'll find the dog better to look at, and to them I guess if they feel it when they compare a dog to another human male it is already enough to fuck the animal? I also don't quite understand it but that's one of the reasons the dog pill is so brutal, I guess
The dogpill is beyond logic

That's 1 in a million dog and can only survive in really cold climate, not the kind of dogs foids can raise and fuck
Cope. She has 6 of them:

Just accept it buddy boyo, they mog us.

lol the average man is much more cucked than you describe dogs and he still doesn't get shit
He's not actually. A foid has still do something. Whether it's show a little skin, fake affection, pretend they're interested in them, or at least be attracted to the average man. If the guy isn't attracted to the foid, he won't simp.
A girl has to literally do nothing and look like whatever. All she needs to do is feed the dog, could be her own garbage, and the dog will eat and simp for her.
That's even lower than the average guy.

Stupid bitch buys cereal, eats all until she gets to just the cereal dust at the bottom, give that to a dog and the dog is super happy. Even less effort than to get a guy to simp for you.

View attachment 407671

^ mogs us.
You're blind.

Either dick over looks or here's a real shocker, what you as a straight man are attracted to is not the same as that of a woman wanting dick so while the dog is ugly to you perhaps to her it's attractive.

I think it's because dogs aren't held to the standard to look attractive, whereas men are. Dogs just need to look cute (to them) for women to hit.

But honestly it is pretty confusing.

I would love to kick some dogs
Tenor 18

Dogs can run #DickGame and girls cream just thinking of TheKnot

Dog is better because women are lazy and they don’t have to clean their vile pussy for the dog to fuck them

Foids have the ability to nearly instantly screen human males and determine the presence of genetic flaws, information which their brain will process to determine if they become aroused or not. If a human male is determined to be genetically unfit, foids are hardwired to suppress any and all attraction towards the low value male. This suppression is the key difference between an ugly man and a dog in a typical foid's brain.

When a foid looks at a dog they do not go through this process. In other words, whether or not they want to fuck the dog has nothing to do with screening the dog's genetic fitness, but rather how degenerate the foid is.

Foids have the ability to nearly instantly screen human males and determine the presence of genetic flaws, information which their brain will process to determine if they become aroused or not. If a human male is determined to be genetically unfit, foids are hardwired to suppress any and all attraction towards the low value male. This suppression is the key difference between an ugly man and a dog in a typical foid's brain.

When a foid looks at a dog they do not go through this process. In other words, whether or not they want to fuck the dog has nothing to do with screening the dog's genetic fitness, but rather how degenerate the foid is.
High IQ

To give a little tidbit that newer incels may not know, this is actually the main reason why they are called foids. Foids is short for "femoids" which itself was shorthand for "female androids".

This was a portmanteau originally created by the OG incels to reflect how foids are basically like robots, every emotion they have, every decision they make, they are just following their basic programming with no self awareness at all.

They scan males from head to toe the first time they see them, like a terminator. Foids may seem emotional and irrational to the untrained eye, but underlying that facade you can see the ironclad rules in how they operate if you pay close attention.

women are literally attracted to animals, plain and simple