Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if women were actually gigachads-only it would be harder to think of them as sluts

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
Gigachads are rare enough that any women who would ONLY fuck gigachads has standards limiting her sexual options to a relatively small % of men.

This doesn't mesh with the traditional promiscuous association with the word slut: women with such low sexual standards that she broadens her standards to a high % of men.

I think the issue here is that it's not gigachads-ONLY but rather gigachads-FIRST.

The problem isn't so much "I'm saving my virginity for prince charming (gigachad) and just haven't fallen in love with any other men I've met (chadlites and lower)"

It's moreso that women will fuck the sub-gigachads but have no loyalty whatsoever and drop their panties for gigachad when he becomes available. The time a sub-GC might invest trying for loyalty/love is wasted: the foid was always ready to cuck him.

Or worse: not fuck even the sub-GCs, but date them or otherwise lead them on to invest their time in a fruitless endeavour.

Yea it’s the fact they get daily sex from the male equivalencies of a stacy when they themselves are like 4/10 pisses me off

Yea it’s the fact they get daily sex from the male equivalencies of a stacy when they themselves are like 4/10 pisses me off
I don't know if it's DAILY sex, I think 'weekly' could be more realistic for that tier of foid.

There's only so many Chads and they have only so much coom to go around.

Becky will always be ready for Chad to wet his dick in when Stacy long-term GF is throwing a shit-test at him, but he's still probably going to favor his better options with limited time/coom.

Chad is just going to fuck whatever comes his way, I have known a few of them, they have plenty of time to work in smashing 3 or 4 different girls in a week. He has all the power in the relationships he has with foids, everything is on his time and decision because the worthless foid doesn’t want to risk losing access to his gene juice which she is so attracted to.

Chad is just going to fuck whatever comes his way, I have known a few of them, they have plenty of time to work in smashing 3 or 4 different girls in a week. He has all the power in the relationships he has with foids, everything is on his time and decision because the worthless foid doesn’t want to risk losing access to his gene juice which she is so attracted to.
I knew a chad who purposely fucked ugly fat virgin foids because he liked making them bleed when taking their virginities

Chad is just going to fuck whatever comes his way, I have known a few of them, they have plenty of time to work in smashing 3 or 4 different girls in a week.
Just because he's not elitist and rejecting Becky doesn't mean we should say stuff like "whatever comes", he's obviously going to reject some low-tiers if they approach