Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you allow yourself to get drafted in ww3 you are a cuck. Dont Fight for the rights of these whores to fuck as many chads they want

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
I demand to be executed
full

I'm not fighting for a world that treated me and my closest friends like dog shit. Let the neurotypicals kill each other I don't fucking care and come back to their wives fucking the mailman.:feelskek:

When it comes time for war, it’s the time to go ER on as many girls as possible.

fucking fighting for a country where no girl liked you where there whoredom is displayed all over the TV. “Just sacrifice your life so whores back in country can fuck chad”.
I say fuck this country. Let these whores be captured and raped and decapiated Isis style.

It makes sense for chad to go to war so he can fight for his life style of fucking his harem of girls.
He is the one enjoying life so he should go fight.

If you are normie you can fight for your roastie wife but don’t expect her to stay loyal to you once you come back with both legs blown off. She will be fucking different guys anyways while normie is drafted.

If you are a incel these are your options

1. Go ER on as many as rosties as possible
2. Sui (coward)
3. Join military and snipe chads in your team. Fuck chad he had enough sex already. If every guy does option 3 and kills alll the chads then when the war is over, rosties will have to fuck the returning sub8s. But even that’s not guarantee, since rosties would rather get raped by opposition chads then fuck the returning sub8s.

Here is the argument I heard.

If all Guys get drafted then the returning men will get to enjoy the buffet of women back home. Jfl. When you come back rosties nature will not change they will still fuck chads but this time there will be less chad so each chad will have a bigger harem.

average sub8 would still be a incel upon return
Just refuse the draft you dumb idiot and go to prison or leave the country :lul:.

I'll just "accidentally" shoot my arm while cleaning my glock and call it a day.

I don't think it's difficult to not get forced to join the military. When I was drafted, I just went to the recruitment office and said that I was suicidal and didn't want to join the military.
During WW3 that probably won't work and you'll have to find a place to hide or something.

Based af and high IQ but modern warfare doesn‘t require masses of untrained cannon fodder anymore, that‘s why most rich nations dropped it.

The poor fucks trapped in Ukraine are just used as meat shields for the Jewnited States.

I'm disqualifed because of my asperger's , but if I wasn't, I'd probably still refuse to fight.

If it came to being drafted, I would rather go to jail instead. I have a lot of experience in the field of loneliness and isolation so let the chips fall where they may...

I saw on the news how they are forcing the ukrainian men to fight against their will, they showed some men hiding under trucks and shit.

Man if it was my case, I wouldn't know what to do! I will die in war for sure, so maybe I would start going for option 3 (kill my teammates) in gta4

poor ukrainian men...:blackpill: