Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you allow yourself to get drafted in ww3 you are a cuck. Dont Fight for the rights of these whores to fuck as many chads they want

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
When it comes time for war, it’s the time to go ER on as many girls as possible.

fucking fighting for a country where no girl liked you where there whoredom is displayed all over the TV. “Just sacrifice your life so whores back in country can fuck chad”.
I say fuck this country. Let these whores be captured and raped and decapiated Isis style.

It makes sense for chad to go to war so he can fight for his life style of fucking his harem of girls.
He is the one enjoying life so he should go fight.

If you are normie you can fight for your roastie wife but don’t expect her to stay loyal to you once you come back with both legs blown off. She will be fucking different guys anyways while normie is drafted.

If you are a incel these are your options

1. Go ER on as many as rosties as possible
2. Sui (coward)
3. Join military and snipe chads in your team. Fuck chad he had enough sex already. If every guy does option 3 and kills alll the chads then when the war is over, rosties will have to fuck the returning sub8s. But even that’s not guarantee, since rosties would rather get raped by opposition chads then fuck the returning sub8s.

Here is the argument I heard.

If all Guys get drafted then the returning men will get to enjoy the buffet of women back home. Jfl. When you come back rosties nature will not change they will still fuck chads but this time there will be less chad so each chad will have a bigger harem.

average sub8 would still be a incel upon return

Based.

The West is not worth fighting for anymore.

How about cashing in on JBW while deployed overseas?

More like the American boogaloo.
I can’t wait.

hoping we lose so sharia law can be instilled
Tbh

Just rap some hot Iranian foids

Based af. Destroyed all cope. :cryfeels: :feelsrope:
Jfl. When you come back rosties nature will not change they will still fuck chads but this time there will be less chad so each chad will have a bigger harem.

average sub8 would still be a incel upon return

I'm 5'6 and overweight
so i doubt i would
but then again, i am on the selective service
maybe i can just pass from being sent, since i am out of shape, physically and mentally

Astronomical IQ. Fuck this cucked society.

I'm 5'6 and overweight
so i doubt i would
but then again, i am on the selective service
maybe i can just pass from being sent, since i am out of shape, physically and mentally

If I get a "doctor's note" stating that I'm "depressed" could I legit be exempted? *I'm also on the Selective Service*

won't be a draft and won't go if there is, simple

If I get a "doctor's note" stating that I'm "depressed" could I legit be exempted? *I'm also on the Selective Service*
Maybe. I have social anxiety, autism, suicidal thoughts, murderous thoughts, and so on. So if i see a therapist or get some doctor's notes, then i should be fine. Hopefully.
If i was still forced to go, i would legit take a gun and kill Chads on my own side, while on the battlefield lol.
Also foid soldiers

Dude, you have iron balls to post that in this day and age.

JFL at cuckmerica.

Based.

The West is not worth fighting for anymore.

Tbh.

1. Go ER on as many as rosties as possible
2. Sui (coward)
3. Join military and snipe chads in your team. Fuck chad he had enough sex already. If every guy does option 3 and kills alll the chads then when the war is over, rosties will have to fuck the returning sub8s. But even that’s not guarantee, since rosties would rather get raped by...

1) Most feasible provided you do so in GTA V as I obviously do not incite violence IRL.

2) Meh.

3) Not happening. You'll be killed before you could even injure someone.

Fight for my country? When has my country fought for me?

Even if you wanted to do it for the money you're still a cuck. Because the american government will forget about you once the war is over like all the other drafted veterans, and leave you to deal with your ptsd and physical injuries alone. Jfl at risking your life for only a few thousand dollars.

4. Refuse and go to prison.

5. Self injure to be exempted from service.

6. Blaze of glory with the draft soldiers at your doorstep.

Chads and foids should go to war. They are the ones benefiting of this society. Other men don't have a reason to fight other country.

They better not draft me if I’m not allowed to own a gun as a civilian(court ordered to go to mental institution) then I’m sure as shit not going into the military against my free will. Unless it’s some tech job that pays well because I’m broke as fuck.

If all Guys get drafted then the returning men will get to enjoy the buffet of women back home. Jfl. When you come back rosties nature will not change they will still fuck chads but this time there will be less chad so each chad will have a bigger harem.

Chad always wins. Every. Single. Time. I'm beginning to think that Chad lives on tutorial mode just like roasties do

Modern warfare is not as labor intensive as warfare in the past. Western nations dropped conscription because it's not necessary.

Watch soys suddenly become pro-war when it involves drafting incels

INSANELY BASED but I think mods will not approve of this thread

Imagine being still so bluepilled that you believe this is about fighting for a country.

The draft is a rare reverse agepill. By the time it reaches 30+, shit has probably gone nuclear and it's over for everyone.

4. Refuse and go to prison.

Only rational choice.

It used to be that men who refused to go to war were exectuted, IIRC. Of course they were, because otherwise way too many would chose the jail instead of the battlefield.

Now the West is so full of virtue signaling nonsense that it will never execute "cowards" anymore. No way the public opinion would accept that, especially now that women can get grafted too.

History is built on countless male NPC's that died for some Warlord/King/Queen/Rich guy's war. Don't become a statistic... Otherwise go kill you some Sandcels and release some anger before getting 360 no scoped by Habibi.

A financially poor incel has nothing to fight for.

Only rational choice.

It used to be that men who refused to go to war were exectuted, IIRC. Of course they were, because otherwise way too many would chose the jail instead of the battlefield.

Now the West is so full of virtue signaling nonsense that it will never execute "cowards" anymore. No way the public opinion would accept that, especially now that women can get grafted too.

Women can get grafted? Like a skin graft?

Chads and foids should go to war. They are the ones benefiting of this society. Other men don't have a reason to fight other country.
High iq, but in reality those are the ones least likely to fight in wars, it's the job of their bluepilled non-chad slaves to die for them like good cucks, or come back with their legs blown off only still to remain as incel as before you left and even more so.

Mfw people talking of WW3 semiseriously :feelsEhh:

Sui isn’t coward it’s smart

Start a third column stateside if they try to draft you. That's what I would do. Fuck fighting for Israel.
Sui isn’t coward it’s smart
Go ER in GTA:V instead. Stay in the Vinewood area.

High iq, but in reality those are the ones least likely to fight in wars, it's the job of their bluepilled non-chad slaves to die for them like good cucks, or come back with their legs blown off only still to remain as incel as before you left and even more so.

people living the rich privileged and having lots of sex will avoid the draft

while your average sub 8 worker drone will be drafted

people living the rich privileged and having lots of sex will avoid the draft

while your average sub 8 worker drone will be drafted
The ones who benefit the least from the cucked society get drafted first, pay the most taxes, and are the most punished for breaking cucked laws. That's why it's better to fake an injury or go to jail than fight for the cucked west as a non-chad.

We need to focus on getting women into the selective service. The patriarchy has oppressed them long enough! Brave women can fight for their country too!

When it comes time for war, it’s the time to go ER on as many girls as possible.
Men outnumbering women even further wouldn't make our situation any better.

If you can avoid dying then the ratio of females to males increases which might make it more plausible to land a Becky.

Hard times might ground foids a bit.

I'm not an amerifat so there is no way i would have to go and fight. Even if there was a draft in my country I would be exempt because I've got autism.

Turn your weapons on your generals and strip them of their rank.

damn right brother fuck those foid cunts its time for some foid popping and a blaze of glory.