Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if you are 16 years old or younger ...

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
perhaps you still have salvation unless you have some irreparable congenital deformity. so several members say that men 16 years old or less should not be here.

For example:

Height: If you play sports, eat well and sleep 8 hours a day, you may be able to gain enough height to escape the inceldom. There is no guarantee that everyone can gain enough height, but there is no way to know until you turn 21.

Face shape: If you avoid breathing through your mouth, keep your mouth closed most of the time, and chew on hard foods, your face shape may become more square because your bones are still soft enough to be shaped. Ideally, if you have been practicing since childhood. I was a fucking child who hated hard food, and that condemned me.

Narrow Shoulders: While your bones are still in training, you can extend shoulder length with heavy chest, back and shoulder exercises. At this point I am also condemned because I only started gym at the age of 25, when it was too late and the bone structure could no longer be changed. For you, there is still time.

Voice: With proper exercises, you can make your voice more serious because, just like the rest of your body, your voice is not yet fully defined. but the most important thing is that your testosterone levels are high enough at your age. The higher your testosterone levels, the graver your voice will be. And testosterone only gets high with proper nutrition, heavy exercise and 8 hours of sleep a day. Look for ways to increase your testosterone.

Asperger / autism: If you suffer from any of these disorders, it may be possible to reverse some of the negative effects even at your age. Seek professional help, search for ways to at least alleviate the symptoms, because asperger / autism is a death sentence. Do not let yourself be isolated from social life in any way.

Skin: Use sunscreen, skin nourishing creams with vitamin A, D and E, and any other ways to make your skin look more beautiful. At this point, you should have equal or even greater care than women have with their own skin. At your age, it is possible to prevent aging and make your skin more desirable. If aging comes, the only hope will be plastic surgery.

I do not guarantee these things can save you from inceldom. In fact, there is nothing one can do about a small penis, a tendency to baldness and severe genetic or congenital deformities. But depending on your case, there is salvation. And that's why members say teenagers should not be here.

My situation was pretty much exactly the same when I was 16. The only difference is that I was less gymmaxxed and had no knowledge of the blackpill then. No one of these tips will actually help. Your bone structure is genetically determined, no gymmaxxing, even if it is in a young age, would change it. I have not grown anything since I was 15, even though I have eaten well. I would also never seek (((professional help))) for my autism, because it's cucked to pay for bluepilled advises by psychologists which will not help.

@Reimu Hakurei

Yeah teens should not be here imo. They're better off on looksmaxxing boards reading about proper growth, development, diet, training, rest, and increasing hormonal activity.

If home internet and blackpill was around when I was 16, 17, 18, I would of had a gap year to looksmax-- maybe 2 -- before i went to uni.

Its utter shit looking like a 15yo pubescent kid at 21.

Sounds good.

Didn't work.

I wish i knew about lifting and mewing when i was 16.