Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If you are a virgin past high school you will never be able to turn a woman on

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
From this FDS thread on virgins (old.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/irb5wj/hes_a_virgin/):
Except for sex. Sex became a weird chore because personally, I want someone who knows what they’re doing alresdy. I couldn’t get aroused. There were some other issues with his equipment I won’t lie. It was honestly like... a 27 year old in a 14 year old young gentleman’s brain. It was really difficult, but I had to break it off and try to just remain friends.

From another thread by this girl (old.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/ipoov0/in_the_breakup_process/):
I got into a relationship with a LVM at 17 when he was 19/20.

He was a virgin both relationship wise and sexually and had never lived in his own place before us. I took his virginity and we started living together after a few months of dating.

Biggest mistake I ever made. The virgin/never lived alone part should have been enough.

Not having your own place and being a virgin at 19 is a red flag JFL, how do people even afford to move out if you dont have any experience to get a high paying job to afford everything

Its fucking over for me tbh, time to suicidemaxx

Men who are virgin past their teens should just be euthanized, were just trash at this point

There need to be legit death squads that go out and once you turn 18 swab your dick to test for pussie residue and if none is found you face the wall and get a .44 applied to your neck

FDS is pure suifuel

I can't even turn on a light switch

And the same people blame us for venting about our problems...
Escaping inceldom becomes impossible at some point.

I'll never understand how this guy claims to be blackpilled. If you want an authority to kill sexless men you belong on IT, not here.

I was baited by the title. It's blackpilled but then he just has to ruin it with his homoerotic fantasy of being shot by a burly sex haver.

From this FDS thread on virgins (old.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/irb5wj/hes_a_virgin/):

From another thread by this girl (old.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/ipoov0/in_the_breakup_process/):

Not having your own place and being a virgin at 19 is a red flag JFL, how do people even afford to move out if you dont have any experience to get a high paying job to afford everything

Men who are virgin past their teens should just be euthanized, were just trash at this point

There need to be legit death squads that go out and once you turn 18 swab your dick to test for pussie residue and if none is found you face the wall and get a .44 applied to your neck

I'll never understand how this guy claims to be blackpilled. If you want an authority to kill sexless men you belong on IT, not here.

I was baited by the title. It's blackpilled but then he just has to ruin it with his homoerotic fantasy of being shot by a burly sex haver.

only chad is allowed to stay at home and not be seen as pathetic.

FUCK, i would do anything rn to be able to smash 18 yo pussy

Not having your own place and being a virgin at 19 is a red flag JFL,

Dude need to live a couple more years bud and try things out. He's only 19. Try being a NEET incel at 28 then you can complain about life..

Virgin men are zombies, were already dead inside, youre not alive if youre a virgin past high school, you will never live no matter how hard you try to make up for it

I dont know man, what is a virgin guy to do once hes like 20+, too ugly to have sex, too late to ever have any now, too big of a pussy to kill himself

When animals suffer we euthanize them, why shouldnt the same apply to humans?

I just dont have the guts to suicidemaxx now, I just wish someone would make that choice for me
Dude need to live a couple more years bud and try things out. He's only 19. Try being a NEET incel at 28 then you can complain about life..

Its not him thats the problem, its girls who literally want you to be a rich sex god by 19 or its a red flag

Most guys who are 19 and in college still rely on their parents for financial support because its so goddamn expensive

Women wouldnt know because they just get scholarships and never have to pay a cent

Last edited:
Virgin men are zombies, were already dead inside, youre not alive if youre a virgin past high school, you will never live no matter how hard you try to make up for it

I dont know man, what is a virgin guy to do once hes like 20+, too ugly to have sex, too late to ever have any now, too big of a pussy to kill himself

I just dont have the guts to suicidemaxx now, I just wish someone would make that choice for me

Its not him thats the problem, its girls who literally want you to be a rich sex god by 19 or its a red flag

Most guys who are 19 and in college still rely on their parents for financial support because its so goddamn expensive

Women wouldnt know because they just get scholarships and never have to pay a cent

Another stratospheric IQ concept, we already have zombie virus in cows, pigs, deer etc..
The next pandemic may very well be zombie apocalypse, the kicker is that it will only seek out and infect men who are virgins.

They are conditioning people to kill zombies with all those movies and series and U.S. army have their zombie apocalypse protocols ready for years now.

You are reasserting yourself as the most based poster on here , the unsung hero and a national incel treasure.

Last edited:
tbh but I wouldn't listen to what foids or anyone on Reddit says. Redditors aren't normal people. Can you expect anyone in any way successful to ever say to themselves "hm, I really wonder what's on on the front page of Reddit today"? Of course not.
So take whatever is said there with a grain of salt.

I hear most foids in their early 20s are fucking guys in their late 20s early 30s they dont want a guy near their age bracket unless they are chad

It’s easy to get killed, just go to a shitty neighborhood at night and act tough, get shot by gang members. Done.

A man has to eat/communicate/work out/get educated properly to have sex.
A women just needs to soread her legs
Women can fuck off they have no right to talk about sex.

Women dislike virgins for several reasonsn, main one being inexperience. Though its mostly due to the fact that no woman has ever sexually desired him before(this is really big)
women are turned off by undesired men, its brutal.
its like not being able to get a job due to lack of experience because nobody hires someone without experience

If you low iq enough not to lie about your virginity then it's over anyway.

I hear most foids in their early 20s are fucking guys in their late 20s early 30s they dont want a guy near their age bracket unless they are chad
This is very true

Some even start as early as 15-16 looking at men in their early to mid 20s. To them, their agematch is equivalent to a child if they aren't chad.

In the last post when she says that she was turned off by him still living with his parents that was a total lie. If he was a Chad then it wouldn't matter at all. The only reason she said that was to make her seem less shallow and to make people think she left him because he was immature or something. It's normal to live with your parents at that age considering that over half of young adults in the US live with their parents.

In the last post when she says that she was turned off by him still living with his parents that was a total lie. If he was a Chad then it wouldn't matter at all. The only reason she said that was to make her seem less shallow and to make people think she left him because he was immature or something.

Another stratospheric IQ concept, we already have zombie virus in cows, pigs, deer etc..
The next pandemic may very well be zombie apocalypse, the kicker is that it will only seek out and infect men who are virgins.

They are conditioning people to kill zombies with all those movies and series and U.S. army have their zombie apocalypse protocols ready for years now.

You are reasserting yourself as the most based poster on here , the unsung hero and a national incel treasure.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/irr6cx/the_next_pandemic_may_very_well_be_zombie/

Man, they got pissed here.