Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are a Westerner, we have it best - take advantage of yourself situation to ascend

• Thread starter Deleted member 29115
  • Start date
Deleted member 29115

Deleted member 29115

Self-banned
-
While foids in the U.S are fucking dogs (see NothingButAComedy's post, shit is risible), Indian students are commiting suicide by the hour. The U.S IS tutorial mode, in other parts of the world, Asians are dying for a crumb of the salaries you could make. We could be rotting in the fucking Congo mining for cobalt or caught in a suicide net in China. The praxis should not be postmaxing but putting in 15 hours a day. GET THAT BREAD, STOP LDAR.

Tenor 4

I thought it was South Korea where students were known to commit suicide over exams not India.
Btw that kind of future is coming to the US at some point.
The US won't be tutorial mode forever. It is already less of tutorial mode than it was compared to a few decades ago.

I thought it was South Korea where students were known to commit suicide over exams not India.
The US won't be tutorial mode forever. It is already less of tutorial mode than it was compared to a few decades ago.

THIS, make as much money as you can and prepare for collapse.

What in fuck is this logic, slaving for 15 hours a day will not make me attractive to foids or raise my IQ

Just because the Congo cobalt miners have it bad doesn't mean Americans don't have it bad. Make no mistake, we've got kids and adults alike starving like out of Band Aid 1984.

Just prepare for the end of the world Theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back