Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you are an Arab in the 21st century, you are living in the worst time (Sandcels GTFIH)

• Thread starter TheIncelRepublic
  • Start date
TheIncelRepublic

TheIncelRepublic

Sexual Marxist and Incel revolutionary
-
Just imagine not only you are born around the time of peak matriarchy, but you have to be also born in the peak of the Arabic cultural regression. Most of us were born too late to experience the Nasser era, and we couldn’t even live in the medieval times when our people were based. We do not live in our old cultural apex when we were scientists instead of thugs.

Instead, half of our countries are bombed to ground. Our people are generally hated everywhere. Every nationalist group hates us like Stormfronts, Hindu Nationalists, Black Nationalists, Oriental Nationalists all want us dead. Arab nationalism is dead and the Zoinists try their best to make sure it stays dead. MRAs, MGTOWs, Alt right, Hinduvatas, CCP loyalists, Black Panthers all want us dead and conquered. The only nationalist groups that are ok with us are the Pan - Latin ones and they probably don’t really care about Arabs.

Every newspaper and media always potray us as the enemy constantly. We are always cast out from others, people in general don’t like us. Thug culture is rampant in our communities because the elite want us to be degenerates. We are always considered rapists everywhere when none of
us are even remotely harmful people.

Our women have done nothing but betray us and welcome the invader with open legs. Our women say very hateful things about us (Look at @Tehgymethnicel ‘s video on Arab women) and wish we were dead. They have seen us as inferior and are willing to date out away from us.

At least Asians and Curries are smart and progressing good in their countries. At least whites have tech and stable nations. Blacks are portrayed very positively in the media and are generally cool people. At least Latinos are seen as hard workers and cool people as well. What do Arabs, fucking nothing but unstable nations, regimes ruled by the elite, no technology, no good media, thug culture is ramapant and infrastructure is destroyed.

Any Arabcels also feel this way?

It's because your leaders were traitor sellouts 200 years ago and never build up industry and just bought imports. We will be in the same place in a few decades.

Truly over for arabs. Only arabs who live good are the ones who look white and went to Europe and rich oil scum who work with zionists. Worse the rich oil scum are incapable of making anything without help of forgieners, cause they are lazy fags. Have more money in research than indians and Pakistanis. yet less than half the results, and most of those results come from foreigners with arab guy overlooking everything. Disgraceful
Yeah we're fucked, thanks to jews and whites.
Likely never to recover

just allahuakbar terrorism max tbh

Arabs have always been seen as subhumans, it seems. I remember reading how Philip the Arab, the Roman emperor was made fun of by other Romans for being an Arab. And nowadays their image is even worse, due to the existence of mass media, as you pointed out.
Slightly off-topic, but I really like the Arabic language, it is a beast.

Last edited:
As a European, no, I don't hate Arabs. I only hate the thugmaxxed ones who talk shit all day, smoke shisha or weed, listen to bad rap music who keeps pushing their undisciplined lifestyle. The problem is that your generation is really fucked nowadays. The blame for this lies with women, because they like the wrong types of men...

As a European, no, I don't hate Arabs. I only hate the thugmaxxed ones who talk shit all day, smoke shisha or weed, listen to bad rap music who keeps pushing their undisciplined lifestyle. The problem is that your generation is really fucked nowadays. The blame for this lies with women, because they like the wrong types of men...

I agree with you 100%. So many Arab fathers are absolute cucks that allow our women to go with low IQ unemployed Chaddams. I agree that this Arab generation is the worst one.

Arab nationalism isn't dead. It just evolved into ISIS. It's the shittiest kind of nationalism though.

Arab nationalism isn't dead. It just evolved into ISIS. It's the shittiest kind of nationalism though.

ISIS is extremely multicultural and huge cucks anyways, funded by the Elite and Mossad to fuck with Arab nations.

Nasser was a true Arab nationalist, he effectively united the Arabs together after the Elite killed him and fucked with the tactics in the 6 day war.

At least in the West, there is a big push for acceptance of Islam and by proxy Arabs (even if they're not Muslim, people will assume they are). It's not as much as it is with blacks of jews, but you're far from being universally hated.

Look at this way: at least you have some sort of culture/traditions. Even if they're being ruined by modernity and shitty leaders, it's more than many of us mestizocels and most whites can say. That means you'll have a strong foundation for times to come and a strong community to fall back upon if you really need to.

Things will always be rough for ethnics in general when it comes to inceldom, but that's a given. Gotta make the best of the other things you have.

ISIS is extremely multicultural and huge cucks anyways, funded by the Elite and Mossad to fuck with Arab nations.

Nasser was a true Arab nationalist, he effectively united the Arabs together after the Elite killed him and fucked with the tactics in the 6 day war.
Nationalism can be manipulated from the outside just like any other political current. Though I agree : based arab nationalism is over, and I might even say that based nationalism is over worldwide.

At least in the West, there is a big push for acceptance of Islam and by proxy Arabs (even if they're not Muslim, people will assume they are). It's not as much as it is with blacks of jews, but you're far from being universally hated.

Look at this way: at least you have some sort of culture/traditions. Even if they're being ruined by modernity and shitty leaders, it's more than many of us mestizocels and most whites can say. That means you'll have a strong foundation for times to come and a strong community to fall back upon if you really need to.

Things will always be rough for ethnics in general when it comes to inceldom, but that's a given. Gotta make the best of the other things you have.

We have practically lost our culture at this point. Our communities are nothing but riddled with thugs and dummies. Even whites still have culture and traditions, sometimes I see Austalian Rednecks in my area, they have a really good culture in comparison to us.

I swear I fucking hate the Elite who pushed thug culture on our communities. None of listen to traditional songs, read history or promote intellectual thought. Instead the listen to 6ix9ine and act very poorly.
Nationalism can be manipulated from the outside just like any other political current. Though I agree : based arab nationalism is over, and I might even say that based nationalism is over worldwide.

I prefer cultural pride instead of genocidal nationalism where all based cultures around the world are celebrated for their uniqueness. If Hitler wasn’t genocidal and not racist to Slavs or gypsies, I think he would’ve been a great man. I prefer cultural empowerment rather than superiority.

Instead the Elite promote disgusting degenerate neoliberal cuck, simp, thug and feminist culture around the world. No group is safe.

Last edited:
bro , islam and arab muslim are under pressure because of the jews , Zionist , gog and magog ... . we are living in the last time of the Dunya
. so our religion already spoke about all of this . now we are just waiting fro al Mahdi , and Jesus to kill the Dajjal .
Check out Omran Hussain explains the modern satanic world greatly .

so don't get demotivated , and cope with islam .

bro , islam and arab muslim are under pressure because of the jews , Zionist , gog and magog ... . we are living in the last time of the Dunya
. so our religion already spoke about all of this . now we are just waiting fro al Mahdi , and Jesus to kill the Dajjal .
Check out Omran Hussain explains the modern satanic world greatly .

so don't get demotivated , and cope with islam .

I can’t wait for Jesus to kill all these cucks, I hope that one day I will fight alongside Al Mahdi and Jesus killing the cuckolds Gog and Magog.

I can’t wait for Jesus to kill all these cucks, I hope I one day fight alongside Al Mahdi and Jesus killing the cuckolds Gog and Magog.
we all hope so Ngl .

Us curry Muslims love Arabs. They speak the language of the Quran and are relatives of the prophet, my grandmother told me that she wishes she was Arab. Islam was high IQ and was Arab imperialism in a way

Us curry Muslims love Arabs. They speak the language of the Quran and are relatives of the prophet, my grandmother told me that she wishes she was Arab. Islam was high IQ and was Arab imperialism in a way

I love curry muslims as well, I like curries and asians in general because they were some of my good friends growing up. But still curries will do better because of the STEMmaxxing, sometimes I look at curries at the mosque and compare them to us Arabs and I think “God why can’t we love knowledge and strong work ethic like them, why do we have to be low IQ thugs”.

I admit, my looks are better than the average curry but the culture and society is much better in general.

Look on the brightside, it's another prophecy fulfilled

Thawdan narrated "Allah’s Messenger said, ‘Imminently, there will come a time when the nations gather against you, just as people gather around a feast.’ A man said, ‘Will it be because we are few at that time, O Allah’s Messenger?’ He responded, ‘No, you will be numerous in those times, but you will be as useless as the scum of the sea, and Allah will remove the fear that your enemies used to posses from you from their chests, and He will place al-Wahn in your hearts’, it was said, ‘What is al-Wahn?’, he responded, ‘Love of life, and hatred of death.’” [Ahmad, Abu Dawud]

I thought black supremacist were friends with Arabs with the Nation of Islam and all that stuff

I thought black supremacist were friends with Arabs with the Nation of Islam and all that stuff

The Nation of Islam literally thought Muhammad was black and that Islam is a black only religion and Arabs stole it. :feelsseriously:

Black supremacists also still hate us because of “slavery”. I literally don’t understand how people still have grudges from the past.

Seriously, when I hear about Greeks and Turks wanting to conquer each other, I don’t understand, the world has moved on and there a bigger problems and you guys are still arguing whether I own this piece of land or not.