Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are an incel who only wants sex and has zero desire for a relationship and is not lonely whatsoever, then you have it good

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
you have to understand that the blackpill have probably made them bitter toward foids and only see them as ons material.for the most part they're coping.
I am also bitter
I just haven’t stopped wanting this

First of all, not everyone here is a pedophile.
10 years old is not prepubescent. Wrongly calling attraction to pubescent girls (usually called hebephilia) "pedophilia" is a feminist tactic meant to demonize normal male sexuality.

second of all, IRL young girls do not look like Cardcaptor Sakura.
Nobody IRL looks like manga/anime chars. What specifically are you getting at here?

Closest example I can think of, since I barely follow IRL tv anymore, is Ariel Winter (born 98) was probably 10 when filming season 1 of Modern Family (debut 2009).

Ariel Winter s1

I didn't watch the show back then, my first awareness of her was when she showed up on Monday Night Raw to promote Trips' new film when she was 13:

I'll admit the older version is more sexually appealing than the younger version, but the younger version is still adorable and it would be great to do non-sexual romantic girlfriend stuff like handholding with her.

even flat chested and women with small breasts look more developed than a 10 year old girl.
That has to be judged on a case-by-case basis. It's genetic bone structure as much as it is puberty changes when it comes to form.

I have never seen a 10 year old girl with a nice ass. Ever.
They literally put Brooke Shields' glutes up in museums in the 80s:
Brooke at 10
Spiritual America 4

for comparison, I've shown after it Brooke in 2005 at 40 years old posing in "Spiritual America 4", a tribute to Richard Prince's interpretation of Gary Gross's original series.

10 years old is not prepubescent. Wrongly calling attraction to pubescent girls (usually called hebephilia) "pedophilia" is a feminist tactic meant to demonize normal male sexuality.

Nobody IRL looks like manga/anime chars. What specifically are you getting at here?

Closest example I can think of, since I barely follow IRL tv anymore, is Ariel Winter (born 98) was probably 10 when filming season 1 of Modern Family (debut 2009).

View attachment 175284

I didn't watch the show back then, my first awareness of her was when she showed up on Monday Night Raw to promote Trips' new film when she was 13:
View attachment 175283

I'll admit the older version is more sexually appealing than the younger version, but the younger version is still adorable and it would be great to do non-sexual romantic girlfriend stuff like handholding with her.

That has to be judged on a case-by-case basis. It's genetic bone structure as much as it is puberty changes when it comes to form.

They literally put Brooke Shields' glutes up in museums in the 80s:
View attachment 175286View attachment 175287

for comparison, I've shown after it Brooke in 2005 at 40 years old posing in "Spiritual America 4", a tribute to Richard Prince's interpretation of Gary Gross's original series.
Are you seriously trying to justify sexual attraction to 10 year old girls :lul::feelshaha: I should call Chris Hansen on yo ass

I sometimes think I want a relationship, then I cum and it goes away.

When I cum it doesn’t go away
In fact sometimes I feel disgusted at myself

Only chad can have love, the rope is for Incels :feelsrope:

Same here. I don’t really want a girlfriend and I don’t even plan on ever getting married/having kids. But I still hate that I’m involuntarily celibate and eventually I’ll be lonely when my family is gone.

Same here. I don’t really want a girlfriend and I don’t even plan on ever getting married/having kids. But I still hate that I’m involuntarily celibate and eventually I’ll be lonely when my family is gone.
I want a girlfriend because I want to spend my life with someone that I like in a step above friendship
As well as someone who I can spend a lot of time with
Intimacy sounds nice, and while male friends also sound great you can’t really be intimate with friends

TCAP is old enough for me to legally have sex with it in Sweden, just like Greta Thunberg when she became famous last year.
Thunberg loves Earth

Hansen's deal was confronting guys showing up at minors' homes with condoms to fuck them, not merely ones looking at dat ass.

3f443ef28667dabd77ac28c013d4f855.gif
MMqZQ.gif

84438954.gif
4C6.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited: