Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are attracted to post-wall old hags, you’re probably gay/bisexual

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

AVk41X3.jpg
E7C51OV.jpg
40hGoMu.jpg
WvAxnOq.jpg
35j7HpZ.jpg
TR5HNxR.jpg

@chudur-budur go outta here

I would take any age foid tbh but they all reject.

Brooke Shields in her 40s was kinda hot.

Another stupid post from you and JFL at your "friends" praising you for "muh high IQ" :feelsseriously: :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

If you willingly fuck a woman you're not gay. Is that hard to understand ? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Don't act like a Mr Tough guy here just to earn some Brownie points on this forum :feelsseriously:

Another stupid post from you and JFL at your "friends" praising you for "muh high IQ" :feelsseriously: :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

If you willingly fuck a woman you're not gay. Is that hard to understand ? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Don't act like a Mr Tough guy here just to earn some Brownie points on this forum :feelsseriously:
:soy::soy:

Not a cope. Women at that age look unattractive. Men are predominantly attracted to young women
I want to post some pics but I'll probably get banned due to female worship

@Napoleon de Geso

I very heterosexual on this question

It depends on your age and your preferences, some members here are young and like MILFs just lol.

Liking ripped foids is what is borderline gay IMO. Some older women look feminine, they're just uglier compared to younger ones on average.

That said, there is a parallel between liking very old foids and homossexuality, which is the fact the sex you'll have will be purely recreational, since they aren't fertile anymore.

Liking ripped foids is what is borderline gay IMO. Some older women look feminine, they're just uglier compared to younger ones on average.

That said, there is a parallel between liking very old foids and homossexuality, which is the fact the sex you'll have will be purely recreational, since they aren't fertile anymore.
Older foids usually look less feminine because they have wrinkles and rougher skin

Older foids usually look less feminine because they have wrinkles and rougher skin
Yeah after 50 or so you're right. Liking women who are already sexual infertile due to age is not natural, unless you have been in a relationship with one since she was younger and fertile (how things are supposed to happen).

Yeah after 50 or so you're right. Liking women who are already sexual infertile due to age is not natural, unless you have been in a relationship with one since she was younger and fertile (how things are supposed to happen).
You know how people say the teen brain causes immaturity in teens? That’s actually a myth. Look up Robert Epstein and the case against adolescence. It’s actually the infantilization of teens that makes them act immature

Middle aged old hags look like men with wigs and makeup. They have rough skin and wrinkles and aren’t very thin. As a result their skin is rough and makes them look manly. They look manlier than guys in their 20s. If you are attracted to middle aged hags you probably are gay/bisexual as a result

straight men are attracted to young adult foids, NOT post-wall hags
I like foids who look like men to an extent tbh. Especially those with masculine body and non NT mind

If you are attracted to old women you are so psychologically fucked its literally over, you have an Oedipus complex because you had no strong mother figure now you search the remainder of your days looking for strong women to take care of you. Women in the modern age are much more sadistic then ever and you are seeking salvation in the hands of the literal devil. Its so fucking over.

If you are attracted to old women you are so psychologically fucked its literally over, you have an Oedipus complex because you had no strong mother figure now you search the remainder of your days looking for strong women to take care of you. Women in the modern age are much more sadistic then ever and you are seeking salvation in the hands of the literal devil. Its so fucking over.
Only young women are attractive to me

Not sure if you are gay but you are surely a degenerate

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back