Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are in college and university and their are foids in you're class you took a meme degree

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Woman are a meme and they take meme courses and if you are in that class its probably a useless degree anyways because woman dont want too work its even worse if their are more woman in it then men too

When I studied nursing last year, I was the ONLY male in a class out of 31. Dropped out soon after.

When I studied nursing last year, I was the ONLY male in a class out of 31. Dropped out soon after.
Why didn't you approach those chicks? Could've ascended by running proximity game /s

Mine is 50/50. It isnt completely useless but in the sense of contributing to society it is.

Actually I was IQmogged by all the foids. It's giga over me.

My class is all male, even the teacher is male. Glad I took trades school.

I do Computer Science so I'm surrounded by trucels, its decent.

i wanna be a ngl , where did you study ?

i wanna be a ngl , where did you study ?
The Netherlands. One of the better looking white girls there gave me "ugh why are you even here" vibes, jfl.

Foids are in a lot of different majors nowadays. I'm in basic CS classes and there's a decent amount of foids in the classes I'm in.

Engineering dropout here, 99% were males. Thank Jebus.

Woman are a meme and they take meme courses and if you are in that class its probably a useless degree anyways because woman dont want too work its even worse if their are more woman in it then men too
This. They always take some extremely retarded subjects. They don't even consider anything about their future. And they are not self-reliant, when they get into trouble (exams, work, e.g.) they always blame others or try to find someone that immediately helps them to escape their situation without trying to find a way out of the problem on their own - they completely ignore the principles of subsidiarity. But how are they supposed to know them in the first place? They never faced any real challenge because they could always count on the help of others. And the best thing is the fact that they consider themselves to be underprivileged in STEM while literally everybody bends backwards to help them. Just fucking lol, Just Be Born Female Theory is the objective truth.

This. They always take some extremely retarded subjects. They don't even consider anything about their future. And they are not self-reliant, when they get into trouble (exams, work, e.g.) they always blame others or try to find someone that immediately helps them to escape their situation without trying to find a way out of the problem on their own - they completely ignore the principles of subsidiarity. But how are they supposed to know them in the first place? They never faced any real challenge because they could always count on the help of others. And the best thing is the fact that they consider themselves to be underprivileged in STEM while literally everybody bends backwards to help them. Just fucking lol, Just Be Born Female Theory is the objective truth.
Woman are the meme gender and society praises them like gods

Hi guys, my first post.

Anyway I, aswell as other cels in this thread, have enrolled upon a CS study programme and I have to say, from my personal experience and interaction with foids I have noticed a very odd thing.
FEMALES literally (all of them) HAVE AUTISM.
How is this a conclusion? They are literally incapable of focusing on a subject, they’re subhumans compared to male intelligence. The dumbest guy I know is smarter than the most intelligent foid I know.
They can’t handle the simplest of projects without buying help or getting it from bluepilled simps. However if you check their grades you can notice that they’re maybe even better than male grades. Why is this - because of feminism, female teachers give bettergrades to foids and shitty grades to males, especially if they have incel look.
Anyway in conclusion, literally anyone can get a degree in college nowadays, they have 0 relevance to research, engineering and science in general. I bet not a single foid can change a lightbulb or experiment with computer hardware and arhitechture even though they have a Computer Science degree. Without males science is D E A D.

I guess math is a meme degree now. It's over.

The Netherlands. One of the better looking white girls there gave me "ugh why are you even here" vibes, jfl.
mogs me cause living in first world country . in my country i can't find a work even if i get a degree . also all not all degrees are accessible .

mogs me cause living in first world country . in my country i can't find a work even if i get a degree . also all not all degrees are accessible .
you should move to Saudi Arabia

If you believe medicine is a même degree, do you see a doctor when you fall sick or do you automedicate by eating grass and horse poo ?

there are women in every class due to diversity grants and such
If you believe medicine is a même degree, do you see a doctor when you fall sick or do you automedicate by eating grass and horse poo ?
Neither. I simply don't get sick.

In my country i can't find a work even if i get a degree
JFL at thinking it's any different in the "first world"

Things that get you work :
1. Connections
2. Looks
3. Dark triad traits

Things that don't get you work :
1. Degrees
2. Intelligence
3. Ethics and dedication
Neither. I simply don't get sick.