Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you are NT, fuck you

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
being a socially inept retard that can’t find the right words to say and always comes off as a weird person, despite the best of efforts to act normally, is fucking engraging.

im always on edge and anxious when forced into social situations or even knowing a week in advance that I will need to be in one.

And I feel nothing but feelings of despair and doom whenever my day deviates from the cycle I’m used too. I literally get adrenaline rushes when I’m doing something as simple as going into a store because I’m so fucking panicked and scared of everyone and everything.

I have learning disorder so I literally can’t learn anything even after studying hard. I can memorize things easily however and that’s about it.

The world seems overly saturated and vibrant, my visual processing is fucking overclocked, it’s so bad that I purposefully do not wear glasses or contacts because the bluriness actually helps my anxiety

im awkward, social queues don’t register with me, I often need people to repeat themselves 2 or 3 times because I’m very slow to picking up what people are saying.

I envy you NT faggots that can actually talk to people without stuttering and mumbling like a little bitch and always be anxious and panicked. My dad was mentally ill and so is my mom so I have so I inherited a cocktail of illnesses

@Animecel2D thoughts?

fuck you autists IQ mogged and bullied me

Keep fucking me, i guess.

being a socially inept retard that can’t find the right words to say and always comes off as a weird person, despite the best of efforts to act normally, is fucking engraging
Tbh tbh

Relatable. NT faggots will never get it.

I am slightly NT.

I relate to every word you wrote there. It's so depressing to have the words in my head but never be able to say them in a way that people will listen or care about. I get anxiety when I'm told I need to do something but can't do it right now. I hate being autistic.

Relatable. NT faggots will never get it.
then they make retarded threads about how autism doesn’t exist because they think it’s just “social awkwardness from bullying”, despite the fact that autism is noticeable way before a child is even able to engage in social dynamics

Just be an NT jestermaxxer theory.

I envy NT people. It's hard for me to go out in public. Especially in stores and restaurants. Im glad self-check out exists.

Cope

Most of you dickheads are fake autists anyway

Bunch of weirdos who think they’re retarded when they’re not:feelsseriously:

Cope

Most of you dickheads are fake autists anyway

Bunch of weirdos who think they’re retarded when they’re not:feelsseriously:

yea fuck off NT faggot. you know nothing of mental illness and simply disregard it as weirdness, when in fact the weirdness you describe is the fucking mental illness. I am literally diagnosed with aspergers my dad was a schizophrenic self centered psychopath that would drive in the middle lines of a road, would go 40mph on a highway, would threaten my mom with suicide and run away like a literal baby and litearlly abused me. My mom is a shut in just like me with no friends and literally tells me how suicidal she is, right there i got the worst combination of fucking mental genes.

I have had years of therapy appointments, a rigorous 6 hour autism screening that challenged all of my executive functions and i was diagnosed with functional aspergers and learning disorders. I have been on and off combinations of jew pills for the better part of my youth and only recently have stopped all together. Yea its totally fucking cope, "autism isnt real because i dont have it" mentality

Didn’t read

Keep Larping Fag

One day you might get hit on the head an become the Retard you always dreamt of being :feelskek:

Didn’t read

Keep Larping Fag

One day you might get hit on the head an become the Retard you always dreamt of being :feelskek:

why are you such a hostile faggot? literally rent free meme.

I envy NT people. It's hard for me to go out in public. Especially in stores and restaurants. Im glad self-check out exists.
Im so glad for self ordering n check out kiosks tbh.

Fucking hate you Fake Retard Larpers

And your a lockdown 2020cel even worse:dafuckfeels:

what does that even mean, what am i larping about? ive been around lurking and posting on braincels since 2017. im a KHHV 5'8 low status low value ugly male with diagnosed autism. Theres zero incentive for me to larp about being autistic, in fact that would be even more autistic.

what does that even mean, what am i larping about? ive been around lurking and posting on braincels since 2017. im a KHHV 5'8 low status low value ugly male with diagnosed autism. Theres zero incentive for me to larp about being autistic, in fact that would be even more autistic.

Didn’t read

Keep typing though:lul::lul:

I'm not NT but i've gotten low inhib enough to where I can pretend to be NT

What did NT niggas do to you? :feelskek:

im always on edge and anxious when forced into social situations or even knowing a week in advance that I will need to be in one.

And I feel nothing but feelings of despair and doom whenever my day deviates from the cycle I’m used too. I literally get adrenaline rushes when I’m doing something as simple as going into a store because I’m so fucking panicked.
same shit ngl, i think it might be a mix of sperg (inability to socialize since youth), ugliness, and low T.

Last edited:
Hes a troll who just tries to get reactions from people by making bullshit accusations about them. He's tried similar stuff on me and many other posters here. Just ignore him. He's a clown, JFL.

He called me an "autism larper" even though I've literally been professionally diagnosed by multiple doctors since I was age 3-4. He also has made other bullshit accusations against me before.

Last edited:
retard plenty of incels are NT

im awkward, social queues don’t register with me, I often need people to repeat themselves 2 or 3 times because I’m very slow to picking up what people are saying.
it's brutally over for us non-ntcels

The best part is never having had much social drive and getting exhausted by normalfags so quickly I never even could jestermaxx properly without burning myself out within a month and turning into a recluse.