Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are still in high school, you should not be on incels.co

F

Fuckcel

Officer
Come back when you hit 20, you are wasting your time on here, this place is for those that are truly fucked.

JFL at this bluepill, your genetics are already decided.

Most high school kids are fucking so if you arent then you might aswell start posting here early

i said it before, everyone under 20 shouldn't stop trying unless it's really extreme like sub 5ft height or have some kind of disability.
Come back when you hit 20, you are wasting your time on here, this place is for those that are truly fucked.
BASED
There's no real stigma being a virgin pre 20's, and a lot of your peers may not have had sex.
After 20, it's over buddy boyos; you have achieved the worst fate of all, a rightful place in this forum.

Dumb kids are spending more time whining they're not having sex in the classroom instead of focusing on their exams for uni

There's only one chance to do this right you know. There's no second chances

BASED
There's no real stigma being a virgin pre 20's, and a lot of your peers may not have had sex.
After 20, it's over buddy boyos; you have achieved the worst fate of all, a rightful place in this forum.
The virgin stigma is literally the least concerning thing about inceldom. What matters is the feelings of sadness, anger, frustration, and hopelessness that comes from not having a gf/getting sex and still being a good goy society cuck. I reckon it's especially bad in school since you're surrounded by hot foids that teases you and constantly reminds you of that.

Absolutely not. There is no use in trying. We failed as humans at birth. I was as much of an incel back when I was 16 or 17 as I am now. Youngcels should embrace the blackpill as early as possible to prevent any future embarrassment. I've been humiliated and ridiculed whenever I tried to ascend. If I knew earlier that I was a subhuman I would have never tried.

yeah I'd say at 20 its officially over, you still have time youngcels

High schoolers have no valuable input, no original traits, and are very susceptible to hivemind thinking and copying the thoughts and opinions of others.

Once you get out of high school and away from the life of caring about what your school aged peers think about you, you can finally start to form original thoughts and opinions.

Last edited:
Im starting middel school next year

If I was a teenager again, I wouldn't spend a second on this forum. I would be too busy looksmaxxing and skincaremaxxing. I can't take these "teencels" seriously, go study or something.

If I was a teenager again, I wouldn't spend a second on this forum. I would be too busy looksmaxxing and skincaremaxxing. I can't take these "teencels" seriously, go study or something.

Seriously, back when I was in highschool I thought I was some unique and "different" person. Once I graduated and had sometime alone I realized how much of an unoriginal faggot I was subconsciously hoping and trying to "fit in" in highschool.

We aren't saying this because we care about you, we are just telling it like it is.

High schoolers have no valuable input, no original traits, and are very susceptible to hivemind thinking and copying the thoughts and opinions of others.

Once you get out of high school and away from the life of caring about what your school aged peers think about you, you can finally start to form original thoughts and opinions.
original thoughts don't mold my jaw.

No. if you ended up here you basically are on the right path to become an oldcel KV later in life. No amount of "go out an live your life" will salve you. It's better for you to acknowledge the truth and not waste time/energy or get angry and sad. I wish i knew the redpill when i was like 17 instead i just got into feminist BS thinking women didn't like isolated autistic guys because "the patriarchy" indoctrinated them that way LOL

No. if you ended up here you basically are on the right path to become an oldcel KV later in life. No amount of "go out an live your life" will salve you. It's better for you to acknowledge the truth and not waste time/energy or get angry and sad. I wish i knew the redpill when i was like 17 instead i just got into feminist BS thinking women didn't like isolated autistic guys because "the patriarchy" indoctrinated them that way LOL

At least you got to that point by having your own experiences instead of coming on here and getting it from what other people think. Those that are on here that have something worth saying are truly fucked and without hope, they learned it themselves. They didn't have incels.co telling them how to think.

This isn't me saying there is hope keep coping. This is me saying you have no original input or thoughts on any of this shit, come back when your ideas are your own, that's when they start to be worth even stating.

At least you got to that point by having your own experiences instead of coming on here and getting it from what other people think. Those that are on here that have something worth saying are truly fucked and without hope, they learned it themselves. They didn't have incels.co telling them how to think.

This isn't me saying there is hope keep coping. This is me saying you have no original input or thoughts on any of this shit, come back when your ideas are your own, that's when they start to be worth even stating.
If they can avoid frustrations and sadness why shouldn't they stay here? No one said they won't develop their own ideas by comparing experiences online and offline, different websites, friends, changing social circle etc

true the amount of normies who claim they were incel when they lost their virginity at 19 is laughable

This. I've already tried and I haven't had A SINGLE fucking female friend in all of my life, not even as a damn toddler. Jfl at copers, the only sub8 males who can ascend before uni are Chads and normalfags. Sub5 and below means death.

They'll get bored of larping here. All fakecels do

If they can avoid frustrations and sadness why shouldn't they stay here? No one said they won't develop their own ideas by comparing experiences online and offline, different websites, friends, changing social circle etc

This is the end game, you should be at your lowest point here. Why would someone wishingly seek out to destroy themselves sooner by the thoughts and life's of others? Get to that point on your own, you should be coming here as an incel not coming here hoping to become one.

This is the end game, you should be at your lowest point here. Why would someone wishingly seek out to destroy themselves sooner by the thoughts and life's of others? Get to that point on your own, you should be coming here as an incel not coming here hoping to become one.
To be fair as soon as i realized foids are materially incapable of love i just wanted to know more and more about the blackpill. No point in keep trying

Wrong, better blackpill them early, I wish I had a group like this when I was in high school

Jokes on you, I hit 20 in a few months

Almost all the fakecels that "ascend" here are teenagers. Makes sense. Consume the blackpill and improve yourself/try if you're under 20, but stay off this godforsaken place. I don't think I would be here if someone blackpilled me as a teenager.

This is still my opinion of teencels posting on .co.

Yeah, if you're so involved in the incel community that you even considered making an account, there's something wrong with your life course, and there's definitely a cause for it.

IT NEVER BEGAN
Only 14 yr olds can still mewmaxx and shit.
Why do people assume mewing does anything? My assumption is it only works for mouthbreathers and I don't see why people couldn't do it after their teens considering the sutures on the skull haven't fully fused.

Anything else is just puberty gains by teenager IMO.

Why do people assume mewing does anything? My assumption is it only works for mouthbreathers and I don't see why people couldn't do it after their teens considering the sutures on the skull haven't fully fused.

Anything else is just puberty gains by teenager IMO.
Mewing prevents mouthbreathing, obviously.

I was already aware of the blackpill by the time I was 17 but needed an extra year to accept that I was truly an incel.

If you're 16 and you're still KHHV you're probably an incel. I suppose someone who expetiences a late growth spurt might be an exception, but most Chads and Stacies already know that they're on top of the social hierarchy when they're 14.

Mewmaxxing actually works for children.
Yeah but breathing through your nose is hard if you have shitty nose genetics. So it all comes down to genetics in the end. Chad nose breathes because he has good genetics while we mouth breathing like a subhuman.

Mewing prevents mouthbreathing, obviously.
Yeah, if pushing with your tongue can fix your lack of forward growth then theoretically it should still work after teens like people in the mewing community says.

Anyways if you have proper tongue posture and aren't a mouthbreather mewing is completely pointless.

Yeah, if pushing with your tongue can fix your lack of forward growth then theoretically it should still work after teens like people in the mewing community says.

Anyways if you have proper tongue posture and aren't a mouthbreather mewing is completely pointless.
If you're 14, your face and body can still change a lot.

If you're 14, your face and body can still change a lot.
But that's mostly due to puberty. I don't think the sutures related to mewing begin fusing until your mid-20s.

Mewing as a teenager is mostly about making sure you don't fuck up your puberty gains by mouthbreathing.

I'm not going to say who does and doesn't belong here, but you underestimate the agepill at your peril. Please don't get to 30 and regret never trying.