Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are still in high school, you should not be on incels.co

JFL at this bluepill, your genetics are already decided.
Exactly. If a foid won’t fuck you by age 17 why would one fuck you when you’re 20. Also 20 is past prime tbh. Prime is 16-18

I can tell you right now even the high tier normies in my high school get mocked and rejected. I've been called ugly by girls since kindergarten so I don't know how that will change when I get older.

Just wait until puberty’s over bro!:soy: :bluepill:

I agree with the OP. Teencels are just angsty wrecks and they sound that way. I'd say 20 should be the limit too. You still have time to ascend as a teen. You have not yet lived adult years of suffering and loneliness.

This is idiotic. You know you are incel as soon as you can comprehend things as a child. Parents will treat better looking kids better than ugly kids. Unless puberty makes you tall af or look better (unlikely) which ends at 15-16 btw you are completely screwed.

A fundamental (aggravating) cause of the whole inceldom problem is the lack truth, the lack of acknowledging.

This is idiotic. You know you are incel as soon as you can comprehend things as a child.

bluepill. the oldcels here were youngcels once.