Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you are well known and still don't get laid it confirms your trueceldom

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I know pretty much everybody in this area and even if I walk across someone that I don't know they often know who I am or say something like: "Hey man! What's up?" while I am thinking: "Who the fuck is this?"

STILL I don't get laid. I am nowhere near of getting laid. Foids are not attracted to me in ANY way.

I think many of you guys who are isolated at home all day might make it if you were not isolated but I am the guy everybody knows and still doesn't get laid. Nothing confirms your status as a truecel like this.

What about surgery? You have a well paying job iirc?

I know you said you gave up already. But you just seem still so agitated about it and you really mog me socially. :chad:

Are you a manlet?

Last edited:
Truecel trait
I think many of you guys who are isolated at home all day might make it if you were not isolated
Maybe, but it's impossible to leave the isolation.
My mental health is too fucked.

If you know 20 people or more and an incel its over

hahahaha not me

Most people ignore me so I have given up being trying to be social.

I know over 500 by name and much more by face.
Maybe, but it's impossible to leave the isolation.

I used to be isolated. It is possible. You just need to get a job that will cause you to have a lot of contact with people. Like a barber, car mechanic, instructor of some sort or something like this.
What about surgery? You have a well paying job iirc?

I know you said you gave up already. But you just seem still so agitated about it and you really mog me socially.

Are you a manlet?

I don't know about surgery. My skin can not heal scars. I get keloids from it. So I pretty much can not have any modifications to my face. I would probably look worse afterwards.

Yeah I am agitated about it but I am also almost 40. I think chances are VERY low at this point.

I am 5'10.

Last edited:
No truer words have been spoken.

Inceldom is literally the only problem I have in my life. If I weren't an incel, I'd be some extrovert beta with many connections and hobbies.

Not bragging but some idiot soyboys at work even envy me, if only they knew...

So trueceldom it is then :feelsrope:

I know pretty much everybody in this area and even if I walk across someone that I don't know they often know who I am or say something like: "Hey man! What's up?" while I am thinking: "Who the fuck is this?"

STILL I don't get laid. I am nowhere near of getting laid. Foids are not attracted to me in ANY way.

I think many of you guys who are isolated at home all day might make it if you were not isolated but I am the guy everybody knows and still doesn't get laid. Nothing confirms your status as a truecel like this.
That's mi! Everyone knows me, but i don't know them!!
I don't know them, but they know me!

I'm the bike riding guy! One of the very few in my town. Been here many decades.

They don't actually "know me" such as in more than just my name. And they never try to get to know me either!

Once this grandma type tried to hook me up with a out-of-state relative skank. Gave her my number. Shortest call ever! Hardly said anything then hung up on me! All i said to her was about my dinner!

That was a long time ago!

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

nobody knows me, nobody gives a shit about me