Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you arent already use a web browser that isnt google or mozilla

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
So zuck the cuck cant take your info :worryfeels:

Duckduckgo and brave browser are both good alternatives

duckduckgo is owned by jews

So zuck the cuck cant take your info :worryfeels:

Duckduckgo and brave browser are both good alternatives
Brave browser is shit because I can't fap on there as the site I use does not work on there. It's why I moved back to Chrome.

Duckduckgo is made by foids and is worse feature wise. Brave is superior to chrome in features(ad/tracker blocking, tor windows).

Duckduckgo is made by foids and is worse feature wise. Brave is superior to chrome in features(ad/tracker blocking, tor windows).

i use brave

Every search engine and web browser is bad in a different way ngl

Every search engine and web browser is bad in a different way ngl
This pretty much. If you really want to be safe you got to deep webmaxx, vpnmaxx, hackermaxx. Also no apple for this apple sucks for such thing better start using android to get started, for apple head niggas reading this right now. Also cover your front camera and a whole lot more to go.

This pretty much. If you really want to be safe you got to deep webmaxx, vpnmaxx, hackermaxx. Also no apple for this apple sucks for such thing better start using android to get started, for apple head niggas reading this right now. Also cover your front camera and a whole lot more to go.
Tbh

Even then, government already pillaged the best hackers alive. JFL if you think those guys can't find you at any given time.

opera gx and im also on a paid vpn 24/7