Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you aren't norwooding, you're a fakecel

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Norwooding IMMEDIATELY cuts your SMV in half.

"BuT mY hAiR dOeSn'T hElP mE!"

You say that now. Just wait. You have NO IDEA how good you have it if you still have a full head of hair.

Cope. Iam sure theres a chincel somewhere with a full head of hair wondering why girls dont like his awesome personality.

My hair is sub human hair

If you aren't whatever, you're a fakecel

I disagree.
I get that some single things can make someone an incel but nothing on its own will save you.
There are Chads with shaved hair and men without penises.

@Personalityinkwell :feelskek::feelskek:
this guy never fails to make me laugh

I'm NW2 at 22. I'm hoping to get a hair transplant and be able to get on anti-balding shit as soon as possible. The only saving grace is I started out with very good hair genetics.

I agree this part kills your SMV so bad but despite having my hair being small is maybe just as bad I am so small and have 13.5cm wrists and has been rejected several times because "you´re too small" I bet @knajjd can relate to this.

another low iq moment again from you

low quality bait

What kind if retarded logic is this lmfao.

20200310 164925

Low iq. It helps to have hair but is by no mean the sole reason for condemnation into inceldom

My hair is no hair.

@Personalityinkwell :feelskek::feelskek:
this guy never fails to make me laugh
he is a good user, as incels we need some humor to lighten the mood

I'm a balding volcel

Low iq. It helps to have hair but is by no mean the sole reason for condemnation into inceldom
Lol, you have the avi UK brexit boomers use as their Facebook profile picture.

I’m not norwooding

Heavy norwooding is a solid -25% SMV loss......

The thing about hairline is it's ability to scale. Have a bad nose? You lose an absolute 1\2 point but bad hairline?

All you youngcels don't know what's coming, you hold onto that hair for dear life because once you lose it, you'll never feel the same about yourself.

Your hair is like your head's clothing, it adds personality and character (like cosmetics in vedeo games) once you lose it you become as unremarkable as any other aging guy....... Shiny fucking temples.

A receded hairline is as depressing as a friend shoreline of a salty dried up lake that used to have people playing in it but now exposes all the lost items in rotten mud.

"BuT mY hAiR dOeSn'T hElP mE!"

You say that now. Just wait. You have NO IDEA how good you have it if you still have a full head of hair.
Agreed on the SMV part

Unless you're meeks, you're below average if you're balding. It's impossible for any girl to be sexually attracted to you.

:feelsseriously: Teracope bait thread.

Sure, I'll admit that balding lowers SMV. But calling anyone with hair a fakecel? Come on now....

Agreed on the SMV part

Unless you're meeks, you're below average if you're balding. It's impossible for any girl to be sexually attracted to you.
:feelsseriously: Teracope bait thread.

Sure, I'll admit that balding lowers SMV. But calling anyone with hair a fakecel? Come on now....

^fakecel

im starting to norwood

My hairline literally jihaded

everytime I look in the mirror I cry inside

gatekeeping on an incel forum is cope

yeah because all those ugly faced dudes with goku styled hair are chads