Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you ascend and is a serious relationship,you would lie to the hole and pretend having sexual exp or you tell her the truth

lie or say the truht about been virgin

• lie

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • truth

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
I would lie and try to meet the foid far away where I live now, so she can't investigate anything about me. What about you, you would be sincere?

I'll do you one better, I refuse to have sex unless I get to open with the fact that I'm a virgin. A guy named John Hoyland put it best...

"In my heart of hearts, I always hoped that I might be rescued from my virginity by a woman who simply hungered for my body, in the way that I so often hungered for women's bodies."

I'll do you one better, I refuse to have sex unless I get to open with the fact that I'm a virgin. A guy named John Hoyland put it best...

"In my heart of hearts, I always hoped that I might be rescued from my virginity by a woman who simply hungered for my body, in the way that I so often hungered for women's bodies."
Well in that case if that guy is/was an incel in looks he died incel tbh.
So you're telling me that you want to die virgin?

Is being virgin really a turn off?

Is being virgin really a turn off?

I'm reluctant to say. It's not for women. But I've read stories about people's first times, and some of these late bloomers, they talk about how they admitted to their partner that they're a virgin, and the partner is like "I was kinda hoping for a man with more experience." They do inevitably end up fucking, but the point here is that it was a downside to be a virgin in those cases. In all those cases.

It doesn't matter what i say if my looks made it, but let it be a lie.

Truth

I could've be either someone who doesn't accept me

Seriously just fucking LOL at beta cucks who fuck non virgin women hahaha.

Well I announce myself to be virgin to every foid that I somehow casually interact with, to their surprise and disbelief. I wish it would offer them some introspection and make them think that it's not a purpose of life to fuck everything that moves.
(of course it won't but at least I have a ground to claim I'm less degenerate hypergamous POS)

It would depend if she’s a virgin or not.

Truth

For starters, I’m a really bad liar.

Second, only a virgin will not be able to tell if it was my first time or not, but finding a virgin in this society is a pipe dream. If I ascend, there’s a very little chance that she’ll be a virgin. If a bitch calls off the relationship because of bad sex, I can deal. I’ve been insulted, put down and cruelly rejected before

I am a honest person so I would see no reason to lie.

At this point I have to "fake it til I make it"(I hate this normie saying). JFL I'm not admitting shit idgaf. If a cunt ever lets me genuinely fuck at all I win. Her cutting me off for bad sex is irrelevant to me. I still got what I wanted/needed without paying.

Last edited:
Truth. I would be turned off as well if she never tells me roughly how many past relationships and ONS she had done. Our relationship would be based on a lie

Seriously just fucking LOL at beta cucks who fuck non virgin women hahaha.
Non virgin teen,adult foids doesn't exist unless you can attract a very young foid.