Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you ascend at 30 with 9/10 Stacy, will your mental wounds heal?

Will 9/10 Stacy heal your mental wounds?

• Yes

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 43 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 53 48.2%

• Total voters
G

Ghost

Veteran
★★★★★
All the years of humiliation being a subhuman... The damage it has done to your psyche...

What if you majorly ascend with 9/10 Stacy... Would your mental wounds be healed or not?

Yes, but you would still never feel normal

Somewhat, it would take some time and lots of unconditional love and sex for them to start healing but they would never be gone 100%

You'd still have so much remorse, all those fucking years rotting, missed teenage love etc

It's called betabuxxing. And no.

No, not really tbh

All the years of humiliation being a subhuman... The damage it has done to your psyche...

What if you majorly ascend with 9/10 Stacy... Would your mental wounds be healed or not?
Somewhat. Not fully, but still.

Like a heterosexual version of Michael Jackson at Neverland Ranch meets Playboy mansion, you'd still be a broken man.

massive cope not gonna happen

I missed teenage love.
No one can recover from that.

pussy heals all wounds

I’m a mentally ill nigga

Somewhat: it will take several of them before you get even slightly better. And even then the damage done in your teens is done.

so i'll be 30 and how old will she be? Don't think stacies exist 30+, you mean with like a 21-24 year-old?

I'd still be ugly though and it will be considered betabuxxing, I won't really be satisfied until I get surgery and look 6/10+

No. Damage done to you as a youth, while your brain is developing, is permanent and irreversible. Proven by science.

What for mental wounds?

It’s already too late, in any case. The sexual failure you’ve known since your adolescence, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their indelible mark.
Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew.

You'd still have so much remorse, all those fucking years rotting, missed teenage love etc
It's called betabuxxing. And no.
It’s already too late, in any case. The sexual failure you’ve known since your adolescence, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their indelible mark.
Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew.
Sad truth

Last edited:
I dunno. Even if they heal the scar will remain and I will look at it every day when I wake up. It's tough being unwanted by anyone and mistreated your whole life.

Yes, but I would remain Blackpilled though.

I'll never recover

no id still be blackpilled and aware of female hypergamy

You cant just walk away from a lifetime of mental torment and anguish

No they would never heal but my life would be better.

If she was loyal, a good wife and stayed with me, sure. 404 though.

It would be hard to come back from a lifetime of degradation.

Not at all, I am already accepting my condition, if I ever had women showing me attention, it would just feel fake.

You will nevER experience teen love

My "wounds" already healed. You guys and your teenage love. Pretty cringe.

It’s like learning how to walk at 10

Never gonna happen

If she doesn't leave me then yes they will somewhat heal. But at the same time having this pain remedied might make me aware of other pains that are currently masked by it.

It'd be pretty good ngl.

No, it's ovER.

Somewhat, it would take some time and lots of unconditional love and sex for them to start healing but they would never be gone 100%
I voted no but this is a more accurate answer.

U can fuck 300 stacys but u will never be healed , sorry bro

Old cel here , trust me

We could only have healed in adolescence , too late

U can fuck 300 stacys but u will never be healed , sorry bro

Old cel here , trust me

We could only have healed in adolescence , too late
So you fucked 300 women? Fakecel alert.

If was 30 and that happened to me, some of my mental would would heal because of having a gf, but they would never heal completely.

> if <astronomically unlikely event> occurs, will you do <some very unusual action>
Just lol