Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you ascended and had a son who came out ugly, what would you do?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Let's just say some way, somehow, you ascended, fucked some 3/10 hole and she birthed your son. He grows up and you realize he is ugly as shit (like 2/10). Being blackpilled, what would you, as his father, do?

Truthfully that's the main reason why I don't want to procreate. Once he became an adult, I'd probably just be honest with him and admit that I'm a selfish piece of shit.

Accept him, but blackpill him at an early age before he finds out the hard way.

I would try my best to raise him to be strong. Emotionally and athletically. Such would be his best shot, I think.

Idk tbh. It's a hard question. And hypothetical answers are too unrealistic for this question.

One thing for sure. I'll try to be as supportive as possible. My dad past away when I was 6. Never had a real father figure so that really fucked me up while growing up.

Orthodontics + right oral posture and eventually surgery

I'm not having children so that's not a problem for me.

If you're blackpilled you should be injecting your son with T and HGH as soon as he's born.