Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you ascended

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
Would you reveal it on this site? would you still visit this site/ would you still be allowed to visit this site?.

i certainly wouldn't reveal it openly, because that's just bragging. i'd either go inactive or PM a mod to permaban my account.

Even if I will win the lottery or get a model as a wife that is cosmically attracted to me even without a penny on my ass I would still visit and post on this website and never reveal it to anyone. Firstly because I know how painful it is to hear others brag and secondly because this is one of the few places on the internet (for now) along with 4chan (for now) that doesn't feel cucked and bluepilled.

Even if I will win the lottery or get a model as a wife that is cosmically attracted to me even without a penny on my ass I would still visit and post on this website and never reveal it to anyone. Firstly because I know how painful it is to hear others brag and secondly because this is one of the few places on the internet (for now) along with 4chan (for now) that doesn't feel cucked and bluepilled.
Agreed. Let us hope it will stay like this, we need at least some blackpilled sites.

even if i ever somehow ascended, it wouldn't make the blackpill any less real. I'd probably just stop posting and lurk.

Same shit wageslave ldar and post on this site with the added bonus of not feeling like shit because of the validatiom from women

I would make my own blog and document how my life changed, do a before and after of how people treat me. I would basically be a walking blackpill experiment tbh tbh. I dunno why would people who legit ascended through surgeries would leave, they should document their lives to strengthen the blackpill

i would change my title to blackpilled normie and continue browsing the site.

Stop dreaming, dreaming only weakens and gives false hopes...

I'm not ascending

This site is too conformist and low-IQ in style to discuss anything beyond "hurr durr I'm seventeen and I hate girls". So no, I wouldn't.

I'd make an announcement on my youtube channel. Most of my subs are in the same boat lol. Its the honorable thing to do.

I ascended for a bit but now I’m more of a mentalcel than ever.

I would definitely quit this website forever and kill "Facade". Everyone would hate me here if I had a girlfriend even though I would never harm anyone on this website with bragging. The only guy who could contact me would be ropecel since he has my osu profile in his friendlist

ascension happens to those are either young or those who are 5'10+ and 5+ facially

Would you reveal it on this site? would you still visit this site/ would you still be allowed to visit this site?.
I would just make a small goodbye post here and that's it

To be honest I probably wouldn't. I'm not kissless, and I notice that kissing a female would already lift my mood and decrease my will to enter imageboards and sites like this harshly for some time.

I'm never going to ascend and it's impossible for me to ascend -- but if I did -- I wouldn't reveal or announce it, you just would never hear from me ever again.