Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you became the president of USA, would you nuke Earth?

Would you nuke Earth?

• Yes

Votes: 28 65.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Title

Also lifefuel if any of us becomes a president

Would nuke israel, thats for sure. Other world-depends on how succesfull I would be with getting sex, love and attention from cute teen lolis

No, i hate destruction.

I'd nuke myself. I'd give the 10 mile area around me a heads up of a few months to get out of there. I'd invite anyone who wants to die to come sit with me and wait for the nuke to drop

No, suffer of some number (like wars, slavery, poority, ugliness etc) of humans doesn't mean that our civilization should be destroyed. We need to solve problems in more constructive way if we want allies.

Do you really think they have a big red button there that they can just push any time?

No I would work on becoming dicator so I could help fix shit

I would definitely send a few of them to middle-east

I don't know.

I would nuke Israhell and Jew York City

I would nuke a couple places, but not all of earth.

i would give all ugly males trillions of dollars

take away all the rights from spoiled stacies

I would make America great again by removing all rights from foids, fags and niggers

foids would be slaves
fags would be culled
niggers would be shipped back to Africa

Society has gone to shit anyways

No. But I would declare myself dictator, and cut off aid to Israel immediately.

Immideately. I wil make sure that nothing alive is left of the planet.

no id abuse my wealth and social status to hump 9/10 blonde babes

No I would work on becoming dicator so I could help fix shit

America is too fucking annoying for that shit even if you could circumvent all of the Jews holding power, too much citizens with guns to resist you if you want to dictatormax take over somewhere like Uruguay tbh

I'd upload some x-tier stuff to /x/

JFL if you think you can become president of US without knowledge of the jews. you need to suck jewish cock to be president of US

I would nuke all brazilian favelas. I hate those places and the "people" who live there so fucking much.

no man I would only nuke the hellholes that are commiefornia, paris, berlin, london and stockholm
wouldn't destroy the entire world, I want world peace and prosperity bro

I would undo all the mistakes Anglos did in the world and implement patriarchy worldwide again.

You wouldnt be able to nuke shit. You think the president is the one in control of that? JFL. Not in the USA atleast.

I'd have as much fun as I can with the power of being president. I'd be fucking 10/10 Stacy's every night. I'd go on all kinds of vacations all over the world. When I've had my fill of fun, then I'd nuke the Earth. Not like how you'd think though.

I'd nuke Antarctica and the Northern ice cap. The entire US nuclear arsenal will be directed at these 2 targets. It would wipe out all coastal cities from tsunamis and flooding, and hundreds of millions would die in short order. Nuclear waste and material would irradiate the ocean wiping out algae and ocean plant life, which 50% of Earth's oxygen comes from. Most marine life would perish as well. This would ensure humanity's destruction, not immediately, but within 200-300 years most likely.

This is what the fate of all coastal cities would be:

The fact that we as a species are even capable of this level of destruction is terrifying. With the press of a few buttons, we can ensure our entire planet's demise.

I'd nuke myself. I'd give the 10 mile area around me a heads up of a few months to get out of there. I'd invite anyone who wants to die to come sit with me and wait for the nuke to drop
thats a very very extra way to suicide

It’s no use, most 1st world nations have missile defense systems

I have many plans if I were to get into politics but I wouldn't say that's realistically one of them.