Serious If you believe in god, believing that suffering exists because of free will is like being a battered wife

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Original One
★★★★★
121d 22h 49m
"Look what you made me do. Really, it's your fault."

The Abrahamic god is like your classic anti alcoholism after school special about the abusive stepfather who smacks his kid across the face for spilling milk and tells him he should be glad he didn't whip him with a belt, which is what he really deserves because little Timmy is a rotten good for nothing brat and the father is the only one who really does anything around here or deserves any praise.

Like literally Christians have fucking Stockholm syndrome or some shit for real.

Extra-Samsaric

Extra-Samsaric

Ascending beyond all time and space
38d 22h 52m

The Abrahamic god is like your classic anti alcoholism after school special about the abusive stepfather who smacks his kid across the face for spilling milk and tells him he should be glad he didn't whip him with a belt, which is what he really deserves because little Timmy is a rotten good for nothing brat and the father is the only one who really does anything around here or deserves any praise.

Like literally Christians have fucking Stockholm syndrome or some shit for real.
I'm not a Christian, but I will provide my view- I believe that suffering is all part of the 'design.' The cosmos is a grand 'plan', and our suffering here on earth is simply a part of that plan. The 'creator' of all of this is not a loving and benevolent deity, but probably something like a predatory beast or a vicious sadist.

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Legend
★★★
21d 8h 33m

To a non believer- you should not think anything of suffering since morals do not exist in your world.

Repent, brother.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Original One
★★★★★
121d 22h 49m
To a non believer- you should not think anything of suffering since morals do not exist in your world.

Repent, brother.
You can't tell me what does or does not exist in my world lmao subjective morality is all there is and it's plenty valid

God existing wouldn't even prove objective morality

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Legend
★★★
21d 8h 33m
You can't tell me what does or does not exist in my world lmao subjective morality is all there is and it's plenty valid

God existing wouldn't even prove objective morality

So let me ask you my friend, who decides what is right or wrong in a Godless world?

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
163d 41m
ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Original One
★★★★★
121d 22h 49m

So let me ask you my friend, who decides what is right or wrong in a Godless world?
You. Me. Everyone on this forum. Animals with pack/herd mentality. It's an evolutionary strategy and it's worked out for us until this point. In fact, your religions are indeed subjective morality as well, merely the subjective morality of those that lived thousands of years ago and dressed up to seem objective.

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Legend
★★★
21d 8h 33m
You. Me. Everyone on this forum. Animals with pack/herd mentality. It's an evolutionary strategy and it's worked out for us until this point. In fact, your religions are indeed subjective morality as well, merely the subjective morality of those that lived thousands of years ago and dressed up to seem objective.
So you think good and evil is entirely dependent on who you are asking? That is self-righteousness and what is "good" to one person is "bad" to another. However if man followed the word of Christ in every area of his life, the world would be a much better place.

Self-righteousness is what causes sins to happen my friend.

I do not believe in man deciding what is right or wrong for me, only the word of Christ. You can choose to follow mans rules and I have no quarrel with you, however I highly recommend repenting to Christ.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
112d 1h 1m
Funny you make that comparison because indeed, the relationship of men with God is a lot like that of a wife to a husband. In fact, the bible does make that comparison various times: it says the church is the bride of Christ and that the man is the head of the house just like Christ is the head of the church (so women must obey their husbands and follow their lead). Also, in the old testament, God compares Israel turning their backs to Him to worship idols to an adulterous woman.

Sadly, we humans, just like dumb hybristophilic foids who choose to be abused by psychopathic Chads instead of choosing good-hearted men who'll love and support them, chose sin from Satan instead of God. We choose to sin every single day. Lust, laziness, greed, hatred, covetuousness, ill-will, etc.

Even myself, a believer: I know everything I do for Christ will become eternal rewards for me in heaven and everything I do in the flesh will not only perish but also be bad for me; still, I fap, hate, am lazy, greed, covet, etc etc every single day. I'm a slave to sin just like a dumb hybristophilic battered wife is a slave to her addiction to her Chad.

Romans 7

14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

We fallen humans are pathetic indeed. That's why we need a savior to destroy sin and liberate us from this pathetic condition.

Last edited:
ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
★★★★
4d 2h 16m
Funny you make that comparison because indeed, the relationship of men to God is a lot like that of a wife to a husband. In fact, the bible does make that comparison, it says the church is the bride of Christ and that the man is the head of the house just like Christ is the head of the church (so women must obey them and follos their lead). Also, in the old testament, God compares Israel turning their backs to Him to worship idols to an adulterous woman.

Sadly, we humans, just like dumb hybristophilic foids who choose to be abused by psychopathic Chads instead of choosing good-hearted men who'll love and support them, chose sin from Satan instead of God. We choose to sin every single day. Lust, laziness, greed, hatred, covetuousness, ill-will, etc.

Even myself, a believer: I know everything I do for Christ will become eternal rewards for me in heaven and everything I do in the flesh will not only perish but also be bad for me; still, I fap, hate, am lazy, greed, covet, etc etc every single day. I'm a slave to sin just like a dumb hybristophilic battered wife is a slave to her addiction to her Chad.

We fallen humans are pathetic indeed. That's why we need a savior to destroy sin and liberate us from this pathetic condition.
That's some ascended tier stuff right there, man.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Original One
★★★★★
121d 22h 49m
Funny you make that comparison because indeed, the relationship of men to God is a lot like that of a wife to a husband. In fact, the bible does make that comparison, it says the church is the bride of Christ and that the man is the head of the house just like Christ is the head of the church (so women must obey them and follos their lead). Also, in the old testament, God compares Israel turning their backs to Him to worship idols to an adulterous woman.

Genuine question, if you believe as fervently as you say you do, what's stopping you from selling all your possessions, giving it to the poor and following in Jesus' footsteps/join a monastery/church/get ordained?

G

gymletethnicel

Banned
-
260d 16h 49m
JFL Christians base their entire morality on the New Testament which was written by old ass men who were (((inspired))) by God. And God of the New Testament sounds completely different in the Old Testament. The amount of contradictions is insane, and I am talking about morality alone. Yet they talk about muh objective morality.
He's like nah changed my mind. No wonder Jews don't accept Jesus.
@IlIlllllIlIl @Mainländer

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
112d 1h 1m
selling all your possessions
As a dispensationalist, I don't believe that passage applies to us now in the church era. That's the gospel of the kingdom, when Jesus is physically on earth.

giving it to the poor
I do give to the poor from time to time. Not much though, since I'm lazy and depressed as hell and can't hold a job for more than a couple of months.

join a monastery/church/get ordained?
It's not necessary to join a monastery or pursue asceticism or any of that. God didn't put it in my heart to be a pastor, who knows if He will in the future. I'm a recent convert, not prepared to a task like that rn anyway. I also don't have the gift of celibacy, I'm extremely sexual and also very affectionate. I wish I could marry but in clown world it's better that I don't because I tell you, if I get cucked by my wife, after all I went through, I'll probably strangle her (in Pokémon Trading Card Game 2).

That's some ascended tier stuff right there, man.
Thanks, glad you appreciated it.

Last edited:
ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Original One
★★★★★
121d 22h 49m
As a dispensationalist, I don't believe that passage applies to us now in the church era. That's the gospel of the kingdom, when Jesus is physically on earth.

I do give to the poor from time to time. Not much though, since I'm lazy and depressed as hell and can't hold a job for more than a couple of months.

It's not necessary to join a monastery or pursue asceticism or any of that. God didn't put it in my heart to be a pastor, who knows if He will in the future. I'm a recent convert, not prepared to a task like that rn anyway. I also don't have the gift of celibacy, I'm extremely sexual and also very affectionate. I wish I could marry but in clown world it's better that I don't because I tell you, if I get cucked by my wife, after all I went through, I'll probably strangle her (in Pokémon Trading Card Game 2).

Thanks, glad you appreciated it.
Thanks for the answer.
Pokémon Trading Card Game 2
:feelskek:

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Legend
★★★
21d 8h 33m
JFL Christians base their entire morality on the New Testament which was written by old ass men who were (((inspired))) by God. And God of the New Testament sounds completely different in the Old Testament. The amount of contradictions is insane, and I am talking about morality alone. Yet they talk about muh objective morality.

I just love it how athiests are defining what is good or evil based on their own man made concepts of morality. Keep coping athiests. JFL.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
112d 1h 1m
God works in dispensations. The Jews are the physical people of God through the covenant He made with Abraham; the church is the spiritual people of God through the sacrifice of Jesus. But Jews will eventually accept Jesus as well, the great tribulation will serve that purpose.

I too couldn't believe the bible before exactly because of the contraditions, but after you learn about dispensationalism, everything falls into place.

But morality didn't change. Everything that was immoral in the old testament law is still immoral. The only change was the observance of the Shabbath, which wasn't something moral but rather part of the covenant with the Jews. Murder, coveting, adultery, etc etc are all still immoral. Always were and always will be.

Nautica1983

Nautica1983

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
★★★★★
1d 18h 13m
Suffering exist because the Earth is an energy farm for Demons AKA Archons. They feed off of human suffering and negativity. They feed off your loosh energy. They also feed off of the suffering of animals aswell.

They hijacked the reincarnation cycle so that humans could continue being sent back to to earth after death to pay off their "karmatic debt" a demonic created system. They'll do every and anything to get you to come back. Whether its through fooling you with karmatic debt, promising you a better life, making you believe that you have to comeback, etc.

They hide under the disguise of benevolent beings. They pretend to be GOD, Jesus, Zeus or any type of benevolent looking entity. If you are religious they will pretend to be one of your GODS. Because the truth is that GODS don't exist. This is another huge part of why religion exist outside of propaganda and dividing/conquering. They need to fool you after death so that you reincarnate. Hell is a mentally constructed place. Where you believe you go after death is where you end up. It could be temporary, or it could be forever, just depends on when you realize that where you are at is nothing more than a mental construct. Although there are hellish layers to the astral realm, they are not what the christian bible refers to as a fiery hell however. The truth is that you and everyone else are all GOD, but split into individual souls experiencing the universe from different perspectives.

You can temporarily escape this reincarnation cycle for awhile by avoiding entering the light after death or if you were not immediately sent into the reincarnation process but instead end up in the void or some other part of the astral realm. If you find yourself in the process of heading towards the light, instead you need to turn around and go into the darkness. Its not darkness in the way that you think, its something like a combination of light, dark, and all colors, something you've never seen before on earth. To my knowledge these archons will eventually approach you even if you project out of the light sometime in the future. If you know about their disguises and their reincarnation system and who they really are, I assume they would come to you in their monstrous form. The only way to fully escape is to defeat them through their 77 trials as mentioned in the tibetan book of the dead. You need to prepare yourself on earth or the astral realm to pass these trials. You cant have any fears, addictions, lust, etc. or else you will most likely fail.

These archons are supported by their thirteen bloodlines here on earth. When they had offsprings with humans this created hybrid races. Some of these hybrid races are the thirteen "elite" families whom have been supporting them since the beginning.

Defeating them and their system would be like taking candy from a baby, but they are incredibly smart. They've divided humans with race, language, lookism, religion, governments etc. On top of that they've weakened humans with temptations of horrible foods, technology, and the obsession with sex. If humans would band together, they would have no power. But the power of the human ego keeps us all from uniting.

I suspect that when they made their DNA changes to humans however long ago, they implanted that reptilian part of our brains responsible for our egos.

Last edited:
ZeroHalos

ZeroHalos

from Rope to Hope
20h 28m
If god is real it's nothing like religions make it to be. I think we can't even comprehend God, like insects can't understand humans.

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
200d 57m
Maybe god exist and he's just an asshole.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Original One
★★★★★
121d 22h 49m
Your is an asshole who force who pays you minimum wage but you still call him sir.
Shows what you know, I don't have a job.

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Legend
★★★
21d 8h 33m
God is love.

God is greatness, God is when you see suffering and want it to disappear. "But IIIIIIIIII, if God is real why does he allow suffering?"

He does not. Man allows suffering because man sins and rejects God.

Jesus wants what's best for everybody, he wants us to care for each other.

Man who is athiest and does not believe in God therefore does not believe in morality. Therefore commits sins, aids in suffering of this life, and discredits the work of the lord.

Repent brothers, it's never too late. Spread the love.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Original One
★★★★★
121d 22h 49m
God is love.

God is greatness, God is when you see suffering and want it to disappear. "But IIIIIIIIII, if God is real why does he allow suffering?"

He does not. Man allows suffering because man sins and rejects God.

Jesus wants what's best for everybody, he wants us to care for each other.

Man who is athiest and does not believe in God therefore does not believe in morality. Therefore commits sins, aids in suffering of this life, and discredits the work of the lord.

Repent brothers, it's never too late. Spread the love.
That's just sophistry. Meaningless.

ADepressedVirgin

ADepressedVirgin

mrkittycel
★★★★
46d 6h 49m
epicurean paradox btfo's religion

library of babylon implications are complete KO of religion.

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
105d 15h 46m
Suffering exist because the Earth is an energy farm for Demons AKA Archons. They feed off of human suffering and negativity. They feed off your loosh energy. They also feed off of the suffering of animals aswell.

They hijacked the reincarnation cycle so that humans could continue being sent back to to earth after death to pay off their "karmatic debt" a demonic created system. They'll do every and anything to get you to come back. Whether its through fooling you with karmatic debt, promising you a better life, making you believe that you have to comeback, etc.

They hide under the disguise of benevolent beings. They pretend to be GOD, Jesus, Zeus or any type of benevolent looking entity. If you are religious they will pretend to be one of your GODS. Because the truth is that GODS don't exist. This is another huge part of why religion exist outside of propaganda and dividing/conquering. They need to fool you after death so that you reincarnate. Hell is a mentally constructed place. Where you believe you go after death is where you end up. It could be temporary, or it could be forever, just depends on when you realize that where you are at is nothing more than a mental construct. Although there are hellish layers to the astral realm, they are not what the christian bible refers to as a fiery hell however. The truth is that you and everyone else are all GOD, but split into individual souls experiencing the universe from different perspectives.

You can temporarily escape this reincarnation cycle for awhile by avoiding entering the light after death or if you were not immediately sent into the reincarnation process but instead end up in the void or some other part of the astral realm. If you find yourself in the process of heading towards the light, instead you need to turn around and go into the darkness. Its not darkness in the way that you think, its something like a combination of light, dark, and all colors, something you've never seen before on earth. To my knowledge these archons will eventually approach you even if you project out of the light sometime in the future. If you know about their disguises and their reincarnation system and who they really are, I assume they would come to you in their monstrous form. The only way to fully escape is to defeat them through their 77 trials as mentioned in the tibetan book of the dead. You need to prepare yourself on earth or the astral realm to pass these trials. You cant have any fears, addictions, lust, etc. or else you will most likely fail.

These archons are supported by their thirteen bloodlines here on earth. When they had offsprings with humans this created hybrid races. Some of these hybrid races are the thirteen "elite" families whom have been supporting them since the beginning.

Defeating them and their system would be like taking candy from a baby, but they are incredibly smart. They've divided humans with race, language, lookism, religion, governments etc. On top of that they've weakened humans with temptations of horrible foods, technology, and the obsession with sex. If humans would band together, they would have no power. But the power of the human ego keeps us all from uniting.

I suspect that when they made their DNA changes to humans however long ago, they implanted that reptilian part of our brains responsible for our egos.
Mathew 17
1Six days later Jesus took Peter and the two brothers, James and John, and led them up a high mountain to be alone. 2As the men watched, Jesus’ appearance was transformed so that his face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as light. 3Suddenly, Moses and Elijah appeared and began talking with Jesus.

4Peter exclaimed, “Lord, it’s wonderful for us to be here! If you want, I’ll make three shelters as memorialsa—one for you, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.”

5But even as he spoke, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my dearly loved Son, who brings me great joy. Listen to him.” 6The disciples were terrified and fell face down on the ground.

7Then Jesus came over and touched them. “Get up,” he said. “Don’t be afraid.” 8And when they looked up, Moses and Elijah were gone, and they saw only Jesus.

9As they went back down the mountain, Jesus commanded them, “Don’t tell anyone what you have seen until the Son of Manb has been raised from the dead.”

10Then his disciples asked him, “Why do the teachers of religious law insist that Elijah must return before the Messiah comes?c

11Jesus replied, “Elijah is indeed coming first to get everything ready. 12But I tell you, Elijah has already come, but he wasn’t recognized, and they chose to abuse him. And in the same way they will also make the Son of Man suffer.” 13Then the disciples realized he was talking about John the Baptist.

Emba

Emba

falling though the cracks
★★★★★
90d 11h 49m

"They gave us their minds!"
- don juan mateos