Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you believe in Thugmaxxing, you believe in the bluepill

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
JFL at thinking wearing degenerate clothes and/or shoes will make anyone here ascend.

If you believe in thugmaxxing, you believe in bluepill delusional bullshit.

Undeniable fact.

Thugmaxxing = Bluepill.

Teracope if you deny this.

No thugmaxxing for your bones

maybe for normshits it works

Does threatening a girl with a gun count as thugmaxxing? That’s probably more effective than “Just change your clothes bro”

thugmaxxing is for fuckin niggurz

NO THUGMAXXING FOR YOUR BONES
Terabased and blackpilled
Clap gif

If thugmaxxing leads to moneymaxxing then it can work :)

If you're incel it won't work.

maybe for normshits it works

But here's the caveat. Maybe there are people here who are normies that simply haven't done the work or received the opportunities they need to ascend.

If you think as an ugly guy you can get women attracted to you by insulting them I hope you enjoy prison because that's where you'll end up going.

You have to be high T to thugmaxx. And high T males will always do better with women than others. Thugmaxxing in it of itself doesn't matter much though.

It could be legit in some environments.
Not because women are attracted to it but because being tough and dangerous can be just another form of currency.
Like a foid will suck a rich guy's dick to get some of his money and in another environment she may suck a criminal's dick to benefit from his reputation and protection. In both cases she will yearn for a tall pretty-faced guy but do what she feels will benefit her.

Not because women are attracted to it but because being tough and dangerous can be just another form of currency.
Like a foid will suck a rich guy's dick to get some of his money and in another environment she may suck a criminal's dick to benefit from his reputation and protection. In both cases she will yearn for a tall pretty-faced guy but do what she feels will benefit her.

gettingshotbypolicemaxxing

Foids are dumb asses by nature and tend to go for criminal scam bags all the time. So it could work. But you may have to blow-up-an-airportmaxx.

thugmaxxing is for coons, and unless you really become a thug and have success selling drugs, you'll most likely end up stabbed because a REAL thug will start shit with you

Cope if works if u actually do shit like kill and deal drugs. But ofc u risk being jailed or killed

I don’t believe in thugmaxxin

Thugmaxxing wont change your looks.

massive cope, thugmaxxing works with innercity blacks

I don't live in shithole innercities. I live in an upper-middle class area
Then you have all the power to go to the innercity and not have to live there. You get to live in your nice neighborhood and pillage the innercity for whatever you can get out of it

Then you have all the power to go to the innercity and not have to live there. You get to live in your nice neighborhood and pillage the innercity for whatever you can get out of it
still teracope bluepill trash advice tbh.

JFL at thinking LIFE-LONG PROFESSIONALLY DIAGNOSED SINCE 3-4yo AUTISTIC blacks can thugmaxx :feelskek:

still teracope bluepill trash advice tbh.

JFL at thinking LIFE-LONG PROFESSIONALLY DIAGNOSED SINCE 3-4yo Autistic blacks can thugmaxx :feelskek:
jfl at thinking it takes social skills to break some 3 foot 10 mexicans arm to show dominance, retard tier fakecel rebuttal

jfl at thinking it takes social skills to break some 3 foot 10 mexicans arm to show dominance, retard tier fakecel rebuttal
retard nazicel alt-rightcel. kys faggot

without the right frame and height or decent enough looks you will just be seen as a joke when you thugmaxx

Idk about europe and usa, but in latin america thugmaxxing is legit

retard nazicel alt-rightcel. kys faggot
>projecting
I am an ethnic you fucking coon. the bitter truth is ethnics including blacks have no moral code. We can body some 2 foot 9 retard in the streets and we will be considered a "thug". There is no "equal fights" there is only results. Why do u think gangs fight with suckerpunches and in packs? they have no sense of sportsmanship. That 3 foot 10 guy will be called a "bitch nigga" for even wanting a fair fight

>projecting
I am an ethnic you fucking coon. the bitter truth is ethnics including blacks have no moral code. We can body some 2 foot 9 retard in the streets and we will be considered a "thug". There is no "equal fights" there is only results. Why do u think gangs fight with suckerpunches and in packs? they have no sense of sportsmanship. That 3 foot 10 guy will be called a "bitch nigga" for even wanting a fair fight
didn't read and kys faggot

Thugmaxxing is indeed legit if you achieve status from it. That's all it's about social status/exposure and as such it doesn't fit in the bluepill. This doesn't even mean just buying clothes or something because that will do almost nothing other trying to fraud. In many cases you have to be a legitimate prominent gang-banger, criminal, drug-dealer, etc.

There are probably better manners to go about achieving the exact same outcome.

You didnt read cos u know there's no copes for what I said right faggot
No, you're just wrong faggot. Deal with it bitch.

How about you take your bullshit bluepill advice and Thugmaxx yourself? Hypocritical faggot. Go slit your fucking wrists.

No, you're just wrong faggot. Deal with it bitch.

How about you take your bullshit bluepill advice and Thugmaxx yourself? Hypocritical faggot. Go slit your fucking wrists.
>no u + death wishes
Colvin im not a rich nigga black"cel" like you ya fucking retard. Im a brownie. of course I cant thugmax. You just keep spamming "no u" tier arguments and think you've won

Thugmaxxing is indeed legit if you achieve status from it. That's all it's about social status/exposure and as such it doesn't fit in the bluepill. This doesn't even mean just buying clothes or something because that will do almost nothing other trying to fraud. In many cases you have to be a legitimate prominent gang-banger, criminal, drug-dealer, etc.

There are probably better manners to go about achieving the exact same outcome.
So basically something impossible for manlet (professionally diagnosed) autists. Got it.
>no u + death wishes
Colvin im not a rich nigga black"cel" like you ya fucking retard. Im a brownie. of course I cant thugmax. You just keep spamming "no u" tier arguments and think you've won
You think manlets with professionally diagnosed life-time autism are "fakecels". Thats enough to make anything you say invalid.

So basically something impossible for manlet (professionally diagnosed) autists. Got it.
Yeah, I never said it would work for you. The idea of an autist "thugmaxxing" is frankly ludicrous.

Or was that someone else?

You think manlets with professionally diagnosed life-time autism are "fakecels". Thats enough to make anything you say invalid.
IT tier dismissiveness, faggot. You're an average height "escaped the hood" coon piece of shit. Why don't you get that through your head. Go outside of your white neighborhood to find an ACTUAL manlet you dumb monkey doodle shite

i swear colvin76 died or something bro?

Yeah, I never said it would work for you. The idea of an autist "thugmaxxing" is frankly ludicrous.
FACT :blackpill::blackpill:
IT tier dismissiveness, faggot. You're an average height "escaped the hood" coon piece of shit. Why don't you get that through your head. Go outside of your white neighborhood to find an ACTUAL manlet you dumb monkey doodle shite
I never lived in the hood you fucking retard.

"escaped the hood" makes ZERO sense because I never ever lived there in the first place.

Just slit your wrists already.