Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you believe in volcels you're a redpilled faggot

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
In order to be a volcel, a girl has to be into you.

but the only true IOI is p in v, which is not volcel but sexhaver

all other "IOI's" are :redpill: cope.

believeing in volcel = delusional redpiller that should kill himself asap

If there is no P in V there is no attraction

shut up volcel

i am volcel too so i also shutup

based

it's sad that "blackpill" forums are usually just rehashed PUA forums spouting personality / NT / PUA memes

Anyone who is 5-6/10 is volcel

Any man who considers himself a volcel is a coping mgtow

p in v isn't always an IOI, hence betabuxx cucks who get starfish sex every now and then for being good boys

p in v isn't always an IOI, hence betabuxx cucks who get starfish sex every now and then for being good boys
true tbh, but p in v is still the only real ioi (when it's real) everything else is cope

true tbh, but p in v is still the only real ioi (when it's real) everything else is cope
Girls asking for your number, initiating conversations, complementing you, asking you out or to come over etc. aren't IOIs? So someone who gets these is still considered incel as long as he doesn't convert them to sex or a relationship?

Girls asking for your number, initiating conversations, complementing you, asking you out or to come over etc. aren't IOIs? So someone who gets these is still considered incel as long as he doesn't convert them to sex or a relationship?
girls fake interest because they're attention whores

That is basically sub8 theory 2.0. i.e. only attractive women jumping on your dick effortlessly counts as not being incel.

That is basically sub8 theory 2.0. i.e. only attractive women jumping on your dick effortlessly counts as not being incel.
cope. redpill is garbage

Dude but Tesla.

cope. redpill is garbage
The blackpill is a better theory than the redpill overall but denying that average men have sex or that subpar men get sex through several possible means (even if it's suboptimal sex with suboptimal girls) is denying reality.

It's just that it's exponential. An 8/10 gets better sex with better girls and much more easily compared to a 6/10, and the same is true if you compare a 6/10 to a 4/10. I would say "and so on" automatically but below this rating things get very bad.

Last edited:
The blackpill is a better theory than the redpill overall but denying that average men have sex or that subpar men get sex through several possible means (even if it's suboptimal sex with suboptimal girls) is denying reality.

It's just that it's exponential. An 8/10 gets better sex with better girls much more easily compared to a 6/10, and the same is true if you compare a 6/10 to a 4/10. I would say "and so on" automatically but below this things get very bad.
blah blah blah

if you aren't getting sex you're incel, period

blah blah blah

if you aren't getting sex you're incel, period
Volcels are basically men that have some hope/opportunities but don't take advantage on them. Usually people on the 5-7 range (below that things are too rough anyway and above that it's so automatic you have to be a complete retard to fail; unless you really want to be a volcel).

Volcels are basically men that have some hope/opportunities but don't take advantage on them. Usually people on the 5-7 range (below that things are too rough anyway and above that it's so automatic you have to be a complete retard to fail).
the only way chads don't get sex is if they are brainwashed 100% (not 99%) by religion. in which case they might as well be outliers

he was incel as fuck
You are copeing hard jfl at you Tesla hate women because he sees the true nature of women..and also he quoted:

"The world has experienced many tragedies, but to my mind the greatest tragedy of all is the present economic condition wherein women strive against men, and in many cases actually succeed in usurping their places in the professions and in industry. This growing tendency of women to overshadow the masculine is a sign of a deteriorating civilization.

"Perhaps the male in human society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don't know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it--and there is striking evidence at hand that they do--then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world's history.

"Our civilization will sink to a state like that which is found among the bees, ants and other insects--a state wherein the male is ruthlessly killed off. In this matriarchal empire which will be established the female rules. As the female predominates, the males are at her mercy. The male is considered important only as a factor in the general scheme of the continuity of life.

Woman's independence and her cleverness in obtaining what she wants in the business world is breaking down man's spirit of independence. The old fire he once experienced at being able to achieve something that would compel and hold a woman's devotion is turning to ashes.

"Women don't seem to want that sort of thing to-day. They appear to want to control and govern. They want man to look up to them, instead of their looking up to him."

You are copeing hard jfl at you Tesla hate women because he sees the true nature of women..and also he quoted:

"The world has experienced many tragedies, but to my mind the greatest tragedy of all is the present economic condition wherein women strive against men, and in many cases actually succeed in usurping their places in the professions and in industry. This growing tendency of women to overshadow the masculine is a sign of a deteriorating civilization.

"Perhaps the male in human society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don't know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it--and there is striking evidence at hand that they do--then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world's history.

"Our civilization will sink to a state like that which is found among the bees, ants and other insects--a state wherein the male is ruthlessly killed off. In this matriarchal empire which will be established the female rules. As the female predominates, the males are at her mercy. The male is considered important only as a factor in the general scheme of the continuity of life.

Woman's independence and her cleverness in obtaining what she wants in the business world is breaking down man's spirit of independence. The old fire he once experienced at being able to achieve something that would compel and hold a woman's devotion is turning to ashes.

"Women don't seem to want that sort of thing to-day. They appear to want to control and govern. They want man to look up to them, instead of their looking up to him."
blah blah blah

in his early life (which is what matters the most) he couldn't get women at all. he fancied them because he saw them as some unobtainable object. he only later became blackpilled

you always took the blackpill ideas extremely seriously, i guess its better than being a fence sitter and trying to appear as a centrist

I wish I were volcel :feelsrope:

If you reject a girl, you are volcel

blah blah blah

in his early life (which is what matters the most) he couldn't get women at all. he fancied them because he saw them as some unobtainable object. he only later became blackpilled
You are copeing jfl at you once again you show your autism and depressed mindset.

Dude... Tesla was 188 or 6'2 flat without shoes with shoes on 190,191 or 6'3.

His face is average and with that height in 1900s was a Chad and look at the old Tesla still mogs 80% of male population.

Portrait of young nikola tesla postcard r64e37bb5b7474fa1a2497b533df35868 vgbaq 8byvr 540
Nikola tesla old young compare
A990451a87ccab4025021b256e9a149f

You are copeing jfl at you once again you show your autism and depressed mindset.

Dude... Tesla was 188 or 6'2 flat without shoes with shoes on 190,191 or 6'3.

His face is average and with that height in 1900s was a Chad and look at the old Tesla still mogs 80% of male population.

View attachment 268402View attachment 268403View attachment 268404
how the fuck am i coping you idiot? i couldn't care less about tesla it doesn't affect me at all.

the is the problem with you faggots and the word "cope", you use it when it's irrelevant.

Truth. If you are a big enough clown and 'nt max' its possible for incels to be exposed to some female spaces. Just look at some popular comedians. However, when it comes down to it, they will never fuck, because theyre not attracted. You just serve a purpose as a clown and an emotional tampon, never to recieve their pussy. Never socialize with a female who "seems interested", because if she actually was, she would verbally say she wants to fuck. And thats the truth. If you dont think thats how it works, youre a delusional bluepilled IT faggot

If you reject a girl, you are volcel
yeah but how do you reject a girl?
Never socialize with a female who "seems interested", because if she actually was, she would verbally say she wants to fuck.
bingo, @FinnCel needs to realize men "rejecting women" is much rarer than he thinks, and the men who reject women are gigachads who already have sex with other women.

Have you ever been rejected?
Imagine that scenario but roles are reversed
yes i have, but girls aren't asking me out on dates or asking me to fuck thus i'm not volcel

Volcels reject girls
like i said, guys who have girls give them that treatment are men at the very top who are having sex with women already but just won't have sex with every woman who offers sex

Volcels reject girls
But hes saying to reject a girl means she asks you if you want to fuck her, she literally says, do you want to fuck, and you say no. Saying no to being a betacuck orbiter, emotional tampon, and clown, is not "rejecting" her. Youre talking as if being a cuck is some great opportunity that incels should seek. Do you actually believe that cuckoldry and simping leads to them finding you facially attractive? Jfl

But hes saying to reject a girl means she asks you if you want to fuck her, she literally says, do you want to fuck, and you say no. Saying no to being a betacuck orbiter, emotional tampon, and clown, is not "rejecting" her. Youre talking as if being a cuck is some great opportunity that incels should seek. Do you actually believe that cuckoldry and simping leads to them finding you facially attractive? Jfl
Then just pump and dump, no need to stay orbiting her.
Only volcels reject girls

this is low iq as fuck
565A5CDA F27E 462F ABAE 56FE4DC67A3A

Then just pump and dump, no need to stay orbiting her.
Only volcels reject girls
You would never get the chance to fuck, thats the point. Unless she directly starts off with saying she wants to fuck, then all subsequent interactions with her will never lead to sex

People who call themselves "volcels" are usually just coping incels in denial.

Only 6/10s and up can be volcel

how the fuck am i coping you idiot? i couldn't care less about tesla it doesn't affect me at all.

the is the problem with you faggots and the word "cope", you use it when it's irrelevant.
You copeing hard and again you autism is out of chart and the problem is your theory is bullshit some people choose to be volcels evan women choose to be volcels from different motives and not that motive that they are ugly.

You say I'm a fagg jfl ok im a faggot and you are my bitch.

You copeing hard and again you autism is out of chart and the problem is your theory is bullshit some people choose to be volcels evan women choose to be volcels from different motives and not that motive that they are ugly.

You say I'm a fagg jfl ok im a faggot and you are my bitch.
this topic was referring to volcels in terms of IOIs and redpilled crap, I don't care if someone long time ago chose not to get married.

And nope I'm not coping and I don't have autism if I disagree with you. keep throwing around psl boilerplate terms though if it makes you feel better

Lastly, face>height. you can't be a chad with an average face no matter the height

Cringe post. St Augustine was a literal volcel after being obsessed with having sex as a student.

this topic was referring to volcels in terms of IOIs and redpilled crap, I don't care if someone long time ago chose not to get married.

And nope I'm not coping and I don't have autism if I disagree with you. keep throwing around psl boilerplate terms though if it makes you feel better

Lastly, face>height. you can't be a chad with an average face no matter the height
Ok dude never mind... water is wet but what you said is true 99%