Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you believe money has any effect on female attraction, you are NOT black pilled.

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
You're as blue pilled as an IT/LEDDIT soycuck and should leave these forums to those who are really and truly black pilled that understand that genetics/looks are the only way to cause attraction.

incels and men in general don't understand how manipulative women are and that's what's causing all the confusion

they don't realize that women so effortlessly USE men for their resources

they confuse this with women being sexually attracted to wealthy, status maxed men

but that's not what it is, there's literally ZERO sexual attraction there if the man is sub-8

the relationship is purely utilitarian from the woman's view

incels and men in general don't understand how manipulative women are and that's what's causing all the confusion

they don't realize that women so effortlessly USE men for their resources

they confuse this with women being sexually attracted to wealthy, status maxed men

but that's not what it is, there's zero sexual attraction there if the man is sub-8

the relationship is purely utilitarian from the woman's view

Put simply, she wants that big pile of money behind you, not you.

Glad I figured this shit out when I was relatively young. Normally, I'd say that I feel bad for all these men out here spending hundreds of thousands of dollars in vain on women in the hopes that she'll become attracted to him, but these same normies are so insufferably ignorant and stupid that I can't find the mental energy or time to feel any sympathy for them.

Fuck 'em. Enjoy being financially raped.

the uglier you are, the more third party properties you need to compensate for her. So the uglier you are, the more beta bux you need. Virtually every man cept the creme of the crop are "beta bux" in some way or another

It doesn't make them attracted to you at all, true. But when the foids are looking to settle down they would choose a guy with money if they are unable to land a good-looking guy (no matter how much of a deadbeat he is).

Destroyed libtard

the uglier you are, the more third party properties you need to compensate for her. So the uglier you are, the more beta bux you need. Virtually every man cept the creme of the crop are "beta bux" in some way or another

Exactly. It’s all LOOKS LOOKS LOOKS