Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you came into money would you tell your family

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
If I made a good chunk of change from stocks or Bitcoin I wouldn’t tell my family. The reason is because they would think they are entitled to it, which they are not because they not only did not help me in life but purposely harmed me. They ain’t entitled to shit. I would tell like 3 friends because they would have the same entitlement and they would actually be happy for me.

What about you guys would you tell your family if you came into financial success.

No, money brings out the worst in people. There would be thousands of people “from high school” or posing as “old friends” who are just looking for money. Then im the bad guy if i dont share? Fuck that. Id get surgery and then move someplace else

Fuck no, I'd just get my surgery's and move out of the the shithole known as America and forget about them just like they forgot about me.

I probably would, and I would spend money on them, but I honestly wouldn't go the extra mile, especially considering I spent my entire childhood locked up in the house and never even had a graduation party (not even a ceremony either), never had a car, a sweet 16th (and was lied to about both of those), NOR am I going to have a sweet 21st, unlike the 99.999% of kids at my school. They aren't bad parents, but I definitely felt like my later childhood and teenage years could have been a lot better. My friends are pretty selfless, so I would definitely tell them and probably buy them Steam games or some shit.

Last edited:
I'd tell my parents, my aunt and my grandma I wouldn't tell any friends tho

Not immediately and definitey not anyone except my closest family members.

Even they would try to rip me off.

I would throw my bitcoin's into the streets

might be obvious to them lol

I mean how much money are we talking. My family money mogs me hard.

Only my accountant knows how much I make.

Nope. I'd pay off my debts and move far away

If I made a good chunk of change from stocks or Bitcoin I wouldn’t tell my family. The reason is because they would think they are entitled to it, which they are not
This forever.

Fuck no they will just try to take the money from me. If I ever have that much money then I would just NEET for the rest of my life. I would probably try to fuck jb hookers in third world countries too

Desert them, immediately. Fuck them they are the reason why i am incel

idk tbh the only way I'll realistically get a lot of money anyway is waiting around until my parents die. I'm an only child so I will be getting all of my parent's shit plus half of my grandmother's

idk tbh the only way I'll realistically get a lot of money anyway is waiting around until my parents die. I'm an only child so I will be getting all of my parent's shit plus half of my grandmother's
I’m not the only child but I will still be inheriting my everything. By the way, what is 100% of zero?