Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you can consistently do 3/4 after working 40 hours that SHOULD be enough effort to succeed.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200731 135151

At the end of the day were all slaves. Just work work WORK WORK WORK WORK WAGIE WORK. I swear I'm starting to believe the whole "Women get paid 77 cents to the dollar for the same job" LIE that they propoganded was solely to get more foids into the work place.

"Ooooo yes Foid you show those Balding subhuman men that you can be just as good a wageslave as they can"

They tell EVERYONE from a young age "you MUST go to Uni if you want a Nice job and to be successful" well of course they Jack the fucking prices sky high so everyone has to go to the jew banks for a Loan then you're really fucking into it with them. Then you HAVE to go to work, you become a slave to that debt.

Then you want to drive something that isnt a total piece of shit? You're gonna need another loan to buy a nice car, more debt add more years a slave to your life.

Then the big one, the house. 30 year fixed mortgage. 30 years a slave to the Jews. Not to mention if you're 28 years into paying it and you miss a few payments they'll come and take your house away jfl. Those 28 years were meaningless up to that point then.

Jews won't rest until all gentiles are enslaved in their underground mines.

Good morning
full