Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you can look at yourself in pics, video, or mirror...

• Thread starter blackpill_incel
  • Start date
blackpill_incel

blackpill_incel

Major
If you can do these things without throwing up or at the very least be disgusted by what you see, you're not incel.

FUCKING HELL FAKECELS ARE STILL SHITTING UP THIS FORUM

Fakecels should be banned on sight if they say even one thing not in line with blackpill ideology imho ngl boyos

/endrant/

I'm disgusted of what I see when I look at the mirror.
And I actually get a little depressed when I see a picture of my face, it somehow gets worse.

Alex_Bones said:
I'm disgusted of what I see when I look at the mirror.
And I actually get a little depressed when I see a picture of my face, it somehow gets worse.

Same here brah. Can stand seeing my reflection in glass door, windows, etc.

SUI FUEL

I've never taken a selfie (srs).

fukmylyf said:
I've never taken a selfie (srs).

I remember once back a few months ago they were taking pics at my gym for the website and I ran into the locker room autistically to avoid being in the pic lmaooo

It's so fucking over for me

Every time I look in the mirror as far as I remember I've overwhelmingly wanted to kill myself.

The mirror is bluepilling me a bit, but pics are blackpills.

the left side of my face is 5/10 but the right side is 2/10 so i only take pics from one side. deluding myslef into thing im 5/10. but then somone takes a suprise photo of my bad side and i realize im actually incel as fuck. it suckd

My reflection doesn't bother me it's the god damn pictures

>looking at yourself in the mirror or any reflective surfaces

i haven't actually seen myself in a mirror since last year, then i swore i'd never look in it again. as for taking pictures, i don't give a fuck. if other people do it, fine, just don't show me the picture after

i never really understood how people could look into a mirror and like what they see

Ok lets be careful with hyperbole. Dont wanna end up as lookism 2.0

Whenever I accidentally look at my mirror, i get depressed and my entire day goes to shit. My parents aren't ugly; I don't get why I'm such a genetic failure.

blackpill_incel said:
I remember once back a few months ago they were taking pics at my gym for the website and I ran into the locker room autistically to avoid being in the pic lmaooo

It's so fucking over for me

yup, that's me. I find an excuse to leave anytime there's a group photo. Cameras give me crazy anxiety

Looking in the mirror fills me with rage and sadness, why must nature be so cruel towards me?

I legit turn off the lights when I go to the bathroom to wash my hands so I don't see my face in the mirror

Sometimes I feel digusted. Sometimes I think of myself as attarctive depending on the angel or how far I am from the mirror.

Looking at me in the mirror is already horrible but it's much worse in photos. I cringe when I look at myself.

Lol the real blackpill comes when you realize that you actually look your best in pics and on videos. I guarantee you look infinitely worse in real life.

I'm used to the mirror.
Hate photos as my totally asymmetrical face become so obvious. Always avoid being photographed.

tfw I can look at myself in the mirror and even think I look good but I look like subhuman trash on photos