[Soy] If you can't express your thoughts in a public square because a brainwashed mob would lynch you, then your argument is invalid, according to BSigma

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
35d 8h 28m

What a fucking giga low IQ soyboy :feelstastyman: enjoy making 60 posts a day on christmas you fucking worthless loser. Most of this forum unironically mogs you.
@Personalityinkwell GTFIH i think its about you

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

Major
23d 14h 10m
He’s kinda unemployed now isn’t he. That sub has like 5 subscribers, lol. Poor BrazilianSoyma

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
35d 8h 28m
He’s kinda unemployed now isn’t he. That sub has like 5 subscribers, lol. Poor BrazilianSoyma
he literally has to be unemployed because his posting about us leaves no time for a job

just in case tagging doesnt work in the OP: @Personalityinkwell sorry if you get two alerts brocel

btw, so far, comments in the thread are from: 1 desperate bluepilled incel in denial whose whole post history is foid worship, 1 tranny, and 1 dumb "gamer girl" whore

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
123d 7h 52m
he literally has to be unemployed because his posting about us leaves no time for a job

just in case tagging doesnt work in the OP: @Personalityinkwell sorry if you get two alerts brocel

btw, so far, comments in the thread are from: 1 desperate bluepilled incel in denial whose whole post history is foid worship, 1 tranny, and 1 dumb "gamer girl" whore
lol what a joke, he knows I'm right so he just has to say that I can't say it in public

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Enlightened
★★★★★
54d 11h 55m
404 no logic found

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
★★★★★
100d 3h 12m
That is some retard-tier logic from Sigma.

M

MartinLutherCoon

alcoholic failurecel
★★★★★
78d 19h 59m
i thought inceltear was a satire sub?

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
56d 1h 31m
Is this faggot still alive? Jesus...

Venomkore

Venomkore

5’4 Akechicel
★★★★★
28d 16h 26m
I mog SouthAmericanSmegma tbh

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

Getting wristmogged by Mileena
★★★
16d 11h 1m
The old "lynch mob makes right" argument, for when "might makes right" isn't retarded enough

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Legend
★★
17d 22h 14m
Typical cucked normie logic, relying on the opinions of the masses. He's effectively 'defeating' our argument by saying "well I don't care because I would beat you up if you said that in person." Using the threat of a violent response to suppress speech is typical mind control.

UglySlav

UglySlav

Broken
★★
13d 2h 31m
that is literally nazi way of thinking,i thought they didnt support them :feelshehe:

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
41d 10h 17m
Great argument he has there, not like someone from one culture going to another then talking about gassing Jews, a woman not covering herself not being enough to warrant a rape, cousin marriage being wrong, taking your shoes off in someone's house being stupid, legal age of consent at home getting you on the sex offender registry elsewhere, shaking hands as a lefty, eating a cheeseburger at a hindu temple, etc... would result in bad times at one place & no fucks given elsewhere.

Guys like him & feminists make me laugh, they'll bemoan shit about how bad certain ppl are yet we're stating facts based on our shit experiences & just happen to not enjoy the fact yet another group is openly going around doing terrible (or based, your call) shit to women yet not one word due to Oppression olympics hierarchy & I guess they're scared of the violent response from said mob.

selective bias manifest, no different than those groups blaming some other group for being oppressed yet whenever someone in the community tries to make something of themselves their own community goes after them hard for being perceived as a pussy as they're not choosing the life in jail option.

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★
33d 9h 7m
It's even more retarded than his usual because you can still make the argument with something else like robbery

C

crew2

Officer
★★★★
9d 4m
Tell him to express his views on how all unattractive men should die in a room full of unattractive men or how he supports pedophiles in a public space.

Actually we wouldn't need a 'pubic space' to deal with that snivelling, murdering, online bullying, nonce, coward. Just one of us could deal with that scared little half-woman.

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
36d 22h 1m
:feelsBox: What is cuckma going to do if I do say it in public? Not shit. No one will do a damn thing. I've got nothing to lose. Let someone try to stop me.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

The Veiled Prophet of ☽Incelabad☾
★★★★★
74d 16h 45m
That's like telling Christians that Jesus was wrong because normtards mobbed up on him.

TINMAN

TINMAN

Existence is cope
★★★★
76d 8h 8m
Mob mentality is the worst.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
146d 8m
Emba