Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy If you can't express your thoughts in a public square because a brainwashed mob would lynch you, then your argument is invalid, according to BSigma

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-

What a fucking giga low IQ soyboy :feelstastyman: enjoy making 60 posts a day on christmas you fucking worthless loser. Most of this forum unironically mogs you.
@Personalityinkwell GTFIH i think its about you

He’s kinda unemployed now isn’t he. That sub has like 5 subscribers, lol. Poor BrazilianSoyma

He’s kinda unemployed now isn’t he. That sub has like 5 subscribers, lol. Poor BrazilianSoyma

he literally has to be unemployed because his posting about us leaves no time for a job

just in case tagging doesnt work in the OP: @Personalityinkwell sorry if you get two alerts brocel

btw, so far, comments in the thread are from: 1 desperate bluepilled incel in denial whose whole post history is foid worship, 1 tranny, and 1 dumb "gamer girl" whore

he literally has to be unemployed because his posting about us leaves no time for a job

just in case tagging doesnt work in the OP: @Personalityinkwell sorry if you get two alerts brocel

btw, so far, comments in the thread are from: 1 desperate bluepilled incel in denial whose whole post history is foid worship, 1 tranny, and 1 dumb "gamer girl" whore
lol what a joke, he knows I'm right so he just has to say that I can't say it in public

That is some retard-tier logic from Sigma.

i thought inceltear was a satire sub?

Is this faggot still alive? Jesus...

I mog SouthAmericanSmegma tbh

The old "lynch mob makes right" argument, for when "might makes right" isn't retarded enough

Typical cucked normie logic, relying on the opinions of the masses. He's effectively 'defeating' our argument by saying "well I don't care because I would beat you up if you said that in person." Using the threat of a violent response to suppress speech is typical mind control.

that is literally nazi way of thinking,i thought they didnt support them :feelshehe:

Great argument he has there, not like someone from one culture going to another then talking about gassing Jews, a woman not covering herself not being enough to warrant a rape, cousin marriage being wrong, taking your shoes off in someone's house being stupid, legal age of consent at home getting you on the sex offender registry elsewhere, shaking hands as a lefty, eating a cheeseburger at a hindu temple, etc... would result in bad times at one place & no fucks given elsewhere.

Guys like him & feminists make me laugh, they'll bemoan shit about how bad certain ppl are yet we're stating facts based on our shit experiences & just happen to not enjoy the fact yet another group is openly going around doing terrible (or based, your call) shit to women yet not one word due to Oppression olympics hierarchy & I guess they're scared of the violent response from said mob.

selective bias manifest, no different than those groups blaming some other group for being oppressed yet whenever someone in the community tries to make something of themselves their own community goes after them hard for being perceived as a pussy as they're not choosing the life in jail option.

It's even more retarded than his usual because you can still make the argument with something else like robbery

Tell him to express his views on how all unattractive men should die in a room full of unattractive men or how he supports pedophiles in a public space.

Actually we wouldn't need a 'pubic space' to deal with that snivelling, murdering, online bullying, nonce, coward. Just one of us could deal with that scared little half-woman.

:feelsBox: What is cuckma going to do if I do say it in public? Not shit. No one will do a damn thing. I've got nothing to lose. Let someone try to stop me.

That's like telling Christians that Jesus was wrong because normtards mobbed up on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back