Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you can’t make a girl wet during sex she doesn’t actually want to fuck you

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
It shows that the vagina doesn’t want you there although she might have give you concent (or not for rapecells) she still doesn’t want to fuck you and her body is just blocking you off I saw online a few posts about guys talking about that they can’t get there “gf” wet and that she told them that it was her fault and stuff but actually it’s just the guys fault for being ugly and undesirable

Could be something more than ugliness being the reason she doesn't want him. Why are we even speculating when we wont ever get near a crumb of pussy.

Oo sorry forgot the showers and brushing teeth

High IQ and a point that often gets overlooked.

'The nice guy' effect on women.

Very true man

Who cares. Get to step 1 first.

We gonna talk about how to give our gfs orgasms now?

Feminists are right about that. Sex can be rape even without consent

i guess thats why when i fuck the 9 yo child worker in the basement her pussy always feels like stone

If a girl doesn't want to fuck you and you rape her, she not only gets wet but orgasms. So issue solved. :feelsthink:

Last edited:
I wouldn't give a fuck if she didn't get wet, I just want to fuck her. Cuck if you care for a foid pleasure.

If a girl doesn't get wet within 15 seconds of staring at you, you're subhuman to her.

Literally, there's a study that showed physical attraction is determined within 5 seconds of a foid looking at a subject, someone find it on blackpillscience.

In other words, IF YOU'RE NOT CHAD AND SHE DOESN'T WANT TO FUCK YOU WITHIN A QUARTER OF A MINUTE, IT'S OVER. IT NEVER BEGAN JUST LDAR.

Who cares. Get to step 1 first.

We gonna talk about how to give our gfs orgasms now?
It’s hilarious when cels talk about the female anatomy and orgasm when we can’t even get one on a date.
If a girl doesn't get wet within 15 seconds of staring at you, you're subhuman to her.

Literally, there's a study that showed physical attraction is determined within 5 seconds of a foid looking at a subject, someone find it on blackpillscience.

In other words, IF YOU'RE NOT CHAD AND SHE DOESN'T WANT TO FUCK YOU WITHIN A QUARTER OF A MINUTE, IT'S OVER. IT NEVER BEGAN JUST LDAR.
It’s not even five seconds, it’s a fraction of a second

It shows that the vagina doesn’t want you there although she might have give you concent (or not for rapecells) she still doesn’t want to fuck you and her body is just blocking you off I saw online a few posts about guys talking about that they can’t get there “gf” wet and that she told them that it was her fault and stuff but actually it’s just the guys fault for being ugly and undesirable
Women find 99% of men repulsive.

Nooooooo you have to be a jester
first :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I once had a job as a pussy drier.

I would stand outside the ladies bathroom and stare at them when they came out.

But they fired me for being too astringent!

I thought their pussys got wet during intercourse regardless of anything. Thought it was a purely biological matter. Like their bodies go into semen acceptance mode for reproductive purposes independent of their emotions.

Brutal wet pill

If you can’t make a girl wet

How and when are we supposed make a girl wet?

during sex

We can't have sex, that's why we are incels.

she doesn’t actually want to fuck you.

No woman actually want to fuck us.

What the actual fuck is this post? WTF.

Studies prove that man look contributes to the woman orgasm

Water is wet

but her pussy is not

she might have give you concent (or not for rapecells)
The root term being "celibate" you should never use two Ls when abbreviating it.

This term also doesn't make any sense. The prefix to -cel (ie "shortcel" or "smallcel", "autistcel" or "disabledcel" or "uglycel") references a factor stopping sex from happening.

Rape is the exact opposite of that. It is a resolution (such as heightening surgery for a shortcel).

At best, in the broader sense (ie "heightcel" or "haircel" being used intstead of shortcel/baldcel) referring to a spectrum, you might refer to this as "consentcel" in which case the assumption is you are in the non-desired portion of a spectrum.

It largely seems pointless to me to ID this way though, because the majority of these factors all refer to "concentceldom" anyway, that a foid turns you down due to a factor making you non-desirable, as such making sex non-accomplished.

There are obviously some exceptions to that. Locationcel is partly consent (lower pool of women who might consent) but could refer to being isolated in woods where there's literally no women around to consent even if they would.

Disabledcel could also be complete inability, depending on the disability. Paraplegic for example Tom Cruise in 'born of the fourth of july' you can't even get an erection to do sex, so you would have to count having a flaccid non-ejaculating dick you can't sucked by a mexican hooker as being sex, which it isn't.

I’ll never know if I can make a women wet during sex because I’ve never fucked a hole and probably never will. It’s over for autistic anglocels

Sex can be rape even without consent
WTF are you even saying here?

'Without consent' is the only respect in which sex can be rape.

If a girl doesn't want to fuck you and you rape her, she not only gets wet but orgasms. So issue solved. :feelsthink:
Rape does not guarantee wetness/orgasm, this usually tends to happen with Chad rapists.

Foids enjoy being raped by Chad more than consensual sex with Chad in some cases, which is why sometimes they flirt with him but then refuse sex in hopes (subconscious or concious) that he will ignore her and 'ravish' her.

This doesn't mean she desires to be raped in general by non-Chads though.

I wouldn't give a fuck if she didn't get wet, I just want to fuck her.
Cuck if you care for a foid pleasure.
Wetness should be pleasant for us too. Less pain for our dicks.
Also: a pleased foid is more capable of being a good mother to your children. It is not cucked to want that, it is in fact useful to reproductive success, and can help prevent you from being cucked by a less-satisfied foid.

In your 2nd line did you mean to type fifteen again (like in line 1 and 3) or five?

I would distinguish "want to fuck" from "get wet" though.

Using ourselves as examples: there are lots of foids we can stare at for 20+ seconds and want to fuck, but we don't necessarily get an erection in that minute for her.

I think there could be a difference between a foid finding a guy attractive and actually getting in an aroused/wet state about it, just like there is with us.

That said, if she's not shlicking to you within the week, I agree.

I thought their pussys got wet during intercourse regardless of anything.
Thought it was a purely biological matter.
Like their bodies go into semen acceptance mode for reproductive purposes independent of their emotions.
No, the increase in wetness happens during arousal. Foids are not always aroused during sex.
That said: the act of sex could arouse them. But this is not 'independent of their emotions'. It IS their emotions.

Touching erogenous zones can arouse a foid even if she is visually repulsed by the one touching them.

If sex is done without that, she could remain unaroused though.

Sex itself could touch the clit (an erogenous zone) indirectly (from inside) through pressure on the top/left/right (not bottom) walls of the vagina putting pressure on the left vestibular bulb, right vestibular bulb, or skene's gland (top). These transfer forces through the PC muscles (left/right) or urethra (top) into the left/right clit tentacles or the clit base. We had a couple threads about this weeks ago bro.

well thats a very helpful advice for me pal
you know, considering me being an INCEL and all

that's good to know, thanks

In the shower
sample_3315a2665bf33c416ba52c3fe6750116.jpg

i guess thats why when i fuck the 9 yo child worker in the basement her pussy always feels like stone

Based as fuck

Last edited: