Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you can't surgerymaxx before 30, do a gruesome public truicide.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
There is a vast amount of scholarly medical literature that proves that being facially ugly, especially disfigured pretty much makes your life worthless and a hellish nightmare until you die unless it is fixed. It is truly the greatest form of psychological distress a man can be forced to live with, it destroys a man's psyche and quality of life more than being crippled or having cancer. In some European countries, if you have a hideous face and you are severely depressed, the doctors can just look at your face and be like: "Yo, you need surgery or you're going to kill yourself... Don't worry bro, this isn't Burgerland, the healthcare system here will cover everything past what you can afford." In America, if you're poor and facially disfigured or even just truecel tier ugly, truicide is literally your only option. It costs as much as a house to fix your face, you know how long it takes to save of for a house when you're working minimum wage for Mr.Shekelburg? It means that you'll be in your 40's before you can look like a human being for the first time in your life, well past your prime, well past the age where you can attract a fertile femoid, well past the age where you would have already killed yourself.

So, what is there to do in Burgerland? You can go to Tinder HQ, handcuff yourself to the door and start slashing your wrists and slashing all over your body... slash your tongue and spit blood at anyone who comes near you... Do it naked while covered in shit and piss.

There's always the ER/truicide method... One thing normies don't understand is that it costs less money to go ER than it does to get the surgery needed to have a life worth living. It's an affordable, quick solution to the problem of having a laughably hideous face.

Shotgun truicides can be extremely gruesome looking. I often comfort myself when I'm depressed by looking at shotgun self liberation pictures on documentingreality. It's amazing, these guys (shotgun body escapists are like 90% male) look like those fungus head zombies from The Last of Us. Totally haunting and disturbing imagery for normies. One of the best ways to shotgun yourself would be to go to a preschool or daycare and blow your head off in front of all the kids so you could mentally scar them for life. Keep in mind that only chad reproduces in today's age so all the kids will have chad fathers that have to deal with the therapy and drugs the kids will need after seeing a truecel just blast his fucking head into the ceiling. Insurance will pay for these kids to get drugged up and go to therapy but it won't pay for truecels to look human.

Burgerland is unlikely to respect our human rights, it is a eugenics slave facility. When you turn 30, write a manifesto explaining why you did it, and go protest the healthcare system in the most gruesome way possible.

are you sure it doesn't create a bigger impact and more influence, to just be as big of a fucking loud and annoying and persistent public nuisance as possible? that's probably what I would do once the last twig snapped

I mean, what are they gonna do? shoot me for saying blackpilled truths and saying all women are whores?

are you sure it doesn't create a bigger impact and more influence, to just be as big of a fucking loud and annoying and persistent public nuisance as possible? that's probably what I would do once the last twig snapped

I mean, what are they gonna do? shoot me for saying blackpilled truths and saying all women are whores?
If we aren't getting surgery, shooting us is merciful... You could do that too, just fuck shit up as much as possible for normies. DESTROY EVERYTHING.

That's dumb thERe's only one honorable way out

If we aren't getting surgery, shooting us is merciful... You could do that too, just fuck shit up as much as possible for normies. DESTROY EVERYTHING.
i already destroy eveyrone i deal with if i nofap

if you are tinder hq already you should dispense some justice on them

So, what is there to do in Burgerland? You can go to Tinder HQ, handcuff yourself to the door and start slashing your wrists and slashing all over your body... slash your tongue and spit blood at anyone who comes near you... Do it naked while covered in shit and piss.
Shotgun truicides can be extremely gruesome looking. I often comfort myself when I'm depressed by looking at shotgun self liberation pictures on documentingreality. It's amazing, these guys (shotgun body escapists are like 90% male) look like those fungus head zombies from The Last of Us. Totally haunting and disturbing imagery for normies. One of the best ways to shotgun yourself would be to go to a preschool or daycare and blow your head off in front of all the kids so you could mentally scar them for life. Keep in mind that only chad reproduces in today's age so all the kids will have chad fathers that have to deal with the therapy and drugs the kids will need after seeing a truecel just blast his fucking head into the ceiling. Insurance will pay for these kids to get drugged up and go to therapy but it won't pay for truecels to look human.
The Sadistic ingenuity and creativity you express through these scenarios are fantastic. The cost of our Lives of Suffering to their Lives of Pleasure that they parade in front of us cannot be counted. It is only right that the cost should be massive. When one takes and doesn't give back to those he takes from.. Retribution should be expected.

Retribution should be expected.
We demand a redistribution of looks!
We must seize the means of surgical reincarnation.

Who feels better about their job, a surgeon who provides facial rebirth and the light at the end of the tunnel for a truecel, or the guy patching up brain filled holes in a ceiling?

If insurance covers getting your dick chopped off, insurance should cover transforming a hideous face to be human looking.

We demand a redistribution of looks!
We must seize the means of surgical reincarnation.
That would be perfect for me.. pity it was not so when I was younger. I'm already past my prime and ready to die.
Who feels better about their job, a surgeon who provides facial rebirth and the light at the end of the tunnel for a truecel, or the guy patching up brain filled holes in a ceiling?
Give a man a gold bar and he will do terrible things and never say anything to anyone about it as long as he is paid. I assume that the NDA of the Men that do that job must come with a huge pay check.. and a blacklist waiting for their name to be put onto should they refuse to be quiet. Seriously, you would think it would be an industry by now.. sealing gunshot cavities in ceilings. I think they all do it.. they just don't say anything.
If insurance covers getting your dick chopped off, insurance should cover transforming a hideous face to be human looking.
One insures Slavery. One makes you a Slaver. The Slavers who already exist don't want too many Slavers taking a fair number of Slaves so that is why insurance doesn't cover it.

i hope i will get my jaw surgery before 22