Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you could change 1 feature about yourself (can be anything) what would you change?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
For me personally it would 100% be height.

Green veins under eyes.

Age, I would like to be five years old, with this same mindset I have right now, imagine what I could do.

i would love some superpowers.

Height because changing one thing about my face won't make me good looking.

2 inches on my dick. 2 inches on my height.

But if I had to choose one. It would be my dick

20200925 224713

Last edited:
The only thing I would change is being alive.Once I corpsemaxxx I will literally have nothing to worry about for ever.

Id give myself psionics :feelsWizard:
The only sensible answer tbh

I will choose. Damn. I dont know. Logically, I should choose a face, because I have it 3/10. And I'll have a 10/10 face.

I would remove my autism as being NT is a key to happiness even if you are ugly. There are many ugly NT's who can still enjoy life because of being able to connect and interact with other humans.

For me personally it would 100% be height.
height go from 5'5 to 6'6. from there on I have enough money to surgery max and ascend

height go from 5'5 to 6'6. from there on I have enough money to surgery max and ascend

See i would like to do that as well but problem with that is that my dick would stay the same and i would look like i have a micropenis.

My attraction to women.

Height for sure.

My Fucking HEIGHT!! :feelsohgod:

I’d be a dark skin Tyrone MOGGER!

But no I’m just a fucking Manlet that does drugs:kys:

Bigger dick. Even just 1” more and I would be on cloud 9.

Face. But if I really had to choose one feature, I'd spend long time deciding between jaws and eye area

change my bug eyes to hunter eyes ded srs

I want to be really high IQ

My height for sure

Autism and other health issues. It's sort of like when Bob Marley was asked by a British journalist how somebody like him can become a rasta, Marley says "be born again."

Jaw. I have never seen a guy with a great jaw who is incel.

I would like to have Green eyes.

Wider jaw. Jaw is Law.

Being able to control matter any way I want.

I would change my entire face tbh. But If I can't I would change my nose, smaller alar, different nostril shape, smaller nose tip and higher bridge

add 1 foot to height

Probably Penis size tbh
or height

What about your face? Aren't you 6'1 already?
Yeah but being 6'3 would be the perfect height.

Also there isn't much I can do about my face because I'm not even human. Might as well choose things I can actually change

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

I would give myself a chad level jawline.

HAIR HAIR HAIR HAIR PLEASE GOD JUST ANYTHING IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO BE STYLISH I JUST WANT MY OLD PLAIN HAIR BACK THATS IT FUCKKKKK

I’d make my jaw symmetrical

orbital rims then i would definitely be a normie

Not being a subhuman.