Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you could choose to be reincarnated as Chad or be erased which would you choose?

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

If you could choose to be reincarnated as Chad or be erased which would you choose?

• Chad

• Chad(only if rich)

• Erased

• Undecided

• Chad(only if memories retained)

• Chad(only if memories retained and rich start)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
^ Your 90 years old on a hospital bed. Your dying in the hospital all alone. A divine voice which you instinctively feel power from asks you if you wish to be reincarnated as Chad or be erased. What will you choose?

No point in being reincarnated, I wouldn't even remember my life, in fact it's really no different from being dead. Not to mention I'd never volunteer to go through life a second time, even if I'd be Chad. Out of those options, might as well just delete me.

"Or be erased???" Give me ONE good reason!

No point in being reincarnated, I wouldn't even remember my life, in fact it's really no different from being dead. Not to mention I'd never volunteer to go through life a second time, even if I'd be Chad. Out of those options, might as well just delete me.
Same tbh. added two more options. I have to agree. Going thru this life a second time even as Chad with memories retained wouldn't be fun as I will know that my value is something derived from looks and nothing deeper.

I would prefer not to exist.

"Or be erased???" Give me ONE good reason!
For some incels. Life itself is vile and would not consent to being born even if it meant they would live a happy fairytale/ideal life.

For some incels. Life itself is vile and would not consent to being born even if it meant they would live a happy fairytale/ideal life.

Based on what??? It's thinking like this that demands we all sit down and talk about some shit.

I would be content with existing if I could satisfy ever desire I ever had at will, while simultaneously somehow experiencing no negative emotions(including boredom), and could simply will myself to stop existing if I ever wanted to do so. However this is laughably unrealistic.

When I die I either want to be able to fully live in the mental space I've created within my own mind where I can do anything, or to simply stop existing. I'm fine with either tbh.

Chad.

Life as Chad is as different as an incel as dark from light or death from life.

In the worst case, my reincarnated Chad would kill himself after he got only 999 new followers on Instagram the last month

Chad with memories retained.
I'm gonna spread the Blackpill. People will listen because of my looks

Hmm, it was a bit tricky. If the chain continues(With more rebirths) id take erase.

Otherwise. With The chance of one more go - I'd pick Chad. It would be a life worth living. So why not

Chad, but with my memories retained.

I'd like to experience the Chad life and live the life I always dreamed of but never could.

Chad, but with my memories retained.

I'd like to experience the Chad life and live the life I always dreamed of but never could.
That would be sweet ngl
Doubt you could get much more of a dopamine rush knowing Youve escaped a lonely life of bad genes and nothingness and now get to reap the benefits you always wished for

Chad, but I'd prefer rich Chad.

You're not blackpilled enough if you want to live in this cucked foid ruled society a 2nd time.

My mental state is fucked and that is clouding my judgment. Idk what I want anymore tbh. Erased sounds good though.

Erased. Fuck this world, I’ve seen enough, chad or incel.

Chad of course. Rich or poor doesn't matter. A poor Chad will get money for free only because of his looks.

Exactly, tbh, life sucks no matter what. It's just that some people get to have more fun

From this thread I've learned some of you just want to be dead, and it has nothing to do with inceldom, you declined living life as a chad and would rather be dead than getting unlimited pussy.

Live forever inside my room, in a parallel universe.
That way i can play all games in God mode.
F.O.R.E.V.E.R

Most probably erased, unless I knew there are no catches in any of the chad options, like being forcibly reincarnated again in an incel life as a payment.

If there's a deity (improbable), I'd like to let him know that if my life is a joke to pass the time, then it's not funny at all.

Its so unfair that some people get to experience life and have fun just because of their looks and others are condemned to misery just because they fucking ugly.

This is how the divine being gets you. When you are reincarnated as Chad your life is amazing. So when you are on your death bed the divine being makes you a similar offer: "Erased or reincarnated" you take it... Except now you're reincarnated as an even uglier incel and your life is a living hell- entertainment for the divine being... and the cycle goes on and on... and most likely has been going on forever as you keep falling for the same trick.

Logged in just to say this
Doubt you could get much more of a dopamine rush knowing Youve escaped a lonely life of bad genes and nothingness and now get to reap the benefits you always wished for
Low iq
From this thread I've learned some of you just want to be dead, and it has nothing to do with inceldom, you declined living life as a chad and would rather be dead than getting unlimited pussy.
100000000% this

Fucking virtue signalling everywhere muuh I just wanna die, idc about being a god. Wtf is this anymore i think im done. I get tilted more on this forum than I do in dota where I play 12+hrs a day

Last edited:
Fucking virtue signalling everywhere muuh I just wanna die, idc about being a god. Wtf is this anymore i think im done. I get tilted more on this forum than I do in dota where I play 12+hrs a day
It's kind of like emo faggotry. I can't take those posters seriously anymore. I used to think they were IT trying to encourage incels to rope.

Logged in just to say this

Low iq

100000000% this

Try to put a sentence together before you call somebody Low iq. Your english is next level bad.

Also you are are a bully for picking on Hammy.
Those memes are old as fuck at this point.

Try to put a sentence together before you call somebody Low iq. Your english is next level bad.
Thanks but at the end of the day
low iq bluepill
would be IT if foid

Fuck this world. I've seen enough of it already.