Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you could implant false memories of a happy past relationship, would you do it?

If you could implant false memories of a happy past relationship, would you do it?

• Total voters
SirIncel

SirIncel

Veteran
★★★★★
If there was a machine that can inject you with false memories so that you think you had a long lasting happy relationship with lots of sex before, would you use it? After using it, you forget that you ever used the machine and you think your memories are real.

That's some blade runner tier shit.

If it would help ease the pain of my inceldom then yes I would, might even make me low inhib.

Maybe I’ll try using it on foids so after their shitty relationship they can come back to me

I would rather implant my memories/thoughts into a chad tbh

It would make me act out of my station, in a sense. I would carry myself like a normie, when in reality I'm an incel, and the darktriadmaxxed normies will bully me again. Bully me into inceldom. That's why I voted no.

no, there is no way i could reconcile those memories with the rest of my life experiences. i would self destruct like the star trek computer given illogical inputs.

@LiterallyASoyboy

No bluepilled memories allowed in my brain!

nah I wouldn't. It'd probably make me feel worse knowing that I've experienced it and never being able to achieve it again

nah. that's taking coping too far tbh. you need to maintain your sight on reality

Yes. Even better if that same machine could replace all my memories with artificial ones. Or better yet, for my retirement, put me in an artificial world where I am the hottest chad on the planet and wipe all my real memories.

my suffering and misery have helped me see the real truth of this shit world, so no i wouldn't like to be delusional

Why would I delusionmaxx?

No because it wouldn't change how I am now and wouldn't make me more confident. I'd just think there was a lucky exception and now I'm back to square one, but even worse off because I had a taste of it.

People who think experience makes you more confident need to stop. Social skills are not developed like other skills. If you're self-conscious or anxious that shit is not changing with experience. It's who you are.

I can't stand it when people think having had an attractive background makes them attractive. It only makes them look like they're too difficult for people to stay with.

yes because then it would remove some trauma from my past

I would rather implant my memories/thoughts into a chad tbh
I would not inject half of my memories/emotions even on my most hated enemy. No one deserve such cruel and unusual punishment.

No. Why would I want to delude myself? I want to either have sex in reality, or nothing.

It would make me feel better