Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you could press one of these buttons, which one would you choose (Chad looks or Stacy GF)

Which button would you press?

• Become a 10/10 PSL chad (Red button)

• Get a 10/10 Stacy GF (Blue button)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Let's imagine you received a magic board with two buttons that grants you immediately one of these wishes, but you can only press one.

The blue button would get you a 10/10 perfect Stacy GF, that will be forever submissive to you, won't ever leave you, will do things for you no questions asked, she will never criticize you, she will never argue with you, and would even be willing to wageslave for you in case you are a NEET. She will still age and eventually lose the current physical form though.

The red button will make you have a PSL 10/10 gigaslayer tier chad looks; Females will be attracted to you almost universally, like over 90% of them will be sexually attracted to you. People (both men and women) would respect you more, and act a little nicer around you (just like what happens with IRL chads). But you would still age normally as you should, and lose some SMV over time.

Choose wisely.

Do you wanna go to Walt Disney World? Or do you want enough money to go to Walt Disney World?

Red button, because what matters is my appearance, not my gf.

1st option can get me the 2nd option and much more

Stupid question, be chad I could have million Stacy gfs

Red button, because what matters is my appearance, not my gf.

What? Why? What do you need a Chadly appearance for if not so you can have sex with your choice of woman?

does the red button make me younger

1st option grants you a 7/10+ gf and a model career.
Also people will treat you nice.

:feelsseriously: Chad of course

Red. Assume as a chad I can get a replacement Stacy when she starts acting up.

Stupid question, be chad I could have million Stacy gfs
Some Stacies only chase rich dudes.
The button wouldn't make you instantaneously rich, it just would make you become a Chad.

I'd want to be chad for an unlimited supply of stacies.

I should have determined that the Stacy would never change physical appearance if I realized the poll would be so one-sided, heh

Looks are everything

Blue button. I don't care about other people treating me decently as long as I would have a girlfriend who genuinely loves me.