If you could push a button and half of all men would die. Would you do it?

Would you kill 50% of all men if you could do it with the push of a button?

• Yes

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I don't know...

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
virgin4life

virgin4life

Legend
-
I think the main reason why inceldom is becoming such a huge issue and foids standards have grown to insane levels is because there are way too many men. In western countries there are twice as many single men than single women.

Let's say you could push a button and 50% of all men would die but it was guaranteed that you and anyone you put on a list will not die so you do not have to be concerned about dying yourself or having any of your friends die. Would you do it?

I would tbh. I would be worried about women gaining political power but chances to find a foid would dramatically increase as there would be desparate single foids all over the place.

PEETER

PEETER

Officer
-
no. it wouldn't change anything and men are the ones that would purchase the things im planning to make in the future.

virgin4life

virgin4life

Legend
-
no. it wouldn't change anything and men are the ones that would purchase the things im planning to make in the future.
It would change a lot! After the war back in the 50s no man was an incel. Women were desparate as fuck and took anything they could get.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

Legend
-
No. Some bros are alright. It would be over for me anyway/

TheMinimalist

TheMinimalist

Gamercel, weebcel, gymcel.
-
If 80% of us are lonely and depressed, and most of that 80% are kissless virgins like me, I'd gladly end my and their suffering.even if it kills the 20% of attractive males, 30% of us losers will have our suffering end.

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

you're OK until you misbehave
-
i dont want to kill my brothers .

Sadness

Sadness

Remember Sodom and Gomorrah
-
Only the degenerates and the cucks.

FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Legend
-
Then the women will fight over the remaining men. Not us.

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Rm9yc2FrZW4=
-
It's a proven fact that in any society where the females outnumber the males that males would instantly gain massive desirability even in spite of unattractiveness.

It really comes down to supply-demand, right now supply is extremely high due to programs such as Tinder that broaden the supply of Chads in their immediate area. When the supply diminishes substantially, instead of picking the cream of the crop, the demand will settle for basically anything at any price.

The results: Inceldom would cease, and Chads would become even more godlike than they already are.

It's a matter of tradeoff.

Reize

Reize

Your Pianocel, Free Song Compositions PM me
-
By men you mean literally men?, male population you mean? or you mean Mankind with no exceptions?.

Do i get to live? @virgin4life

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
lol men are the ones who physically maintain the system, you are taking away half of the maintenance gender and leaving the entire retard gender that needs to be supported by the maintenance gender. Given what occurs next, I don't think we would actually benefit from this realistically. I'd still do it, just to see what happens, if I can put the usernames of everyone on this forum and my bros on a list.

Last edited:
HonklerTheConqueror

HonklerTheConqueror

surplus male
-
Foids are still hypergamous whores. The society would just become more weak and degenerate.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
The results: Inceldom would cease
Nah, this wouldn't happen.
Look at universities which are majority foid by a large margin but a significant portion of the males going there still don't have sex. Maybe it will inflate the sexual market value of males in general and make the lives of normie-tier men much more pleasant, but women will still find subhumans with bad genes repulsive.

AlwaysLawRoute

AlwaysLawRoute

No showers, no haircuts,no personality
-
Most of them would turn bisexual before giving an incel a chance.

RedKings

RedKings

Recruit
-
what if "half the men" were incles then you would leave this earth covered in chads i don't want that

Beaverino

Beaverino

Recruit
-
Yes, because I wake up everyday wishing that an apocalyptic event happens.

chesscel

chesscel

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
No thats retarded, it would just create even bigger harems for the remaining chads, also economy would collapse as women are economically useless so if you get rid of the half of the males there wont be enough workforce so I wont be able to ldar and enjoy copes in peace

Mik_TFL

Mik_TFL

Such a lonely day, and it's mine.
-
My mind is so desperate, that it immediately did the mental gymnastics to come up with an argument in which this a necessary solution to climate change... just as a moral justification to let me push the damn button.

The economy would collapse in the short term, but so would housing prices, as well as almost almost all asset classes tbh... More likely than not, this would dramatically reduce wealth inequality which will also reduce crime rates in the mid/long term.
Without half of the male tax base, the kind of "emotions based" far left politics women vote for just becomes fiscally unfeasible, so it doesn't matter if women gain political power out of this, whatever unrealistic far left ideas they end up trying to implement it'll just end up backfiring on them.

This idea sounds better and better by the minute!

Six

Six

Legend
-
Depends on their race. No racism.

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Rm9yc2FrZW4=
-
Nah, this wouldn't happen.
Look at universities which are majority foid by a large margin but a significant portion of the males going there still don't have sex. Maybe it will inflate the sexual market value of males in general and make the lives of normie-tier men much more pleasant, but women will still find subhumans with bad genes repulsive.
I can see your point, but a college campus isn't a completely enclosed area foids can't fuck outside of. Foids in a university setting with a lack of attractive men in their immediate area would venture outside of it for Chad, but with the whole of society being void of men in general (and I imagine a significant portion of the top 20% men would disappear) standards would most likely drop.

Incels in this setting would at the very least have a better chance of ascending, I overexaggerated saying that it would end completely, but it would definitely be noticeable.

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
-
No, because if Earth had 7.000.000 incels and 1 chad, foids would still want that chad.

Beta_Le_Pew

Beta_Le_Pew

TrashMancel
-
Pretty sure this thread is a knock off of Avengers....

_wifebeater_

_wifebeater_

Felt cute, might rope later.
-
No, but I would press the kill all women button.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Hell, I'd press it twice

horseshoe

horseshoe

Officer
-
No, imagine what civilisation would become. We would be living in a jungle with chads getting an even bigger harem because now the law of the jungle will be prevalent.