Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you could re-wire foids to be most sexually turned on by 2 things instead of face & height, which characteristics would you choose?

You get to program into them 2 characteristics that turn them on more than face & height

• Intelligence

• Sense of humor

• Compassion

• Work ethic

• Loyalty

• Athleticism

• Creativity/artistic talent

• Sensitivity

• Other (explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
I would choose compassion and creativity.

Work ethnic and intelligence as it would breed a better society

Work ethic and loyalty are the patrician picks

I said intelligence and sense of humor, i would have worked hard to become high IQ and i used to be funny
but now im retarded and usually can't make people laugh from all the ldaring

the absence of height

Sense of humor, creativity and intelligence.
Be attracted to men for who we are rather than how we look.

Choose talented, creative and charismatic men of intelligence rather than psychopaths, drug-addicts and criminals

Intelligence and sense of humor, things that foids claim they are attracted to.

Rank in LoL and amount of anime titles (I'd be a starter level chad then) :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I picked intelligence and loyalty since those were the two top qualities I look for in a foid (as if I had a chance) so it’s only logical she look for the same in a partner; assuming she’s a non hypergamous Chad chasing whore like we are in this scenario.

I noticed those are also the top choices among us.

Fucking kek, I came in this thread ready to pick norwooding and large potato heads :feelsthink:

Work ethnic and intelligence as it would breed a better society

IndiaLabour.jpeg

Mogs me tbh

I'd have to go with work ethic and loyalty.

They are only attracted to men who look exactly like me and sound like me

Intelligence because this world needs more intelligent people, it is full of dumb fucks currently. Which this thread proves to be true, retards didnt get it and thought its about what they seek in foids.

And empathy which wasnt on the list but compassion was so that was my pick too.

Breed such people and this place will get so much better. These are top tier picks.

Work ethic and loyalty. Picking intelligence would create a society in which Intellichads hog all the foids. Intelligence hypergamy. My picks are 2 things which aren't determined at birth like looks

My waifu be turned for man being cultured and rebelious

Dick and wrist circumference

Creativity & Intelligence. JFL at being a cel & choosing work ethic.

Intelligence and sensitivity, if personality really mattered I'd be drowning in pussy right now

Intelligent and compassion. The two things that truly make their pussies dry (along with the ugly face and short height ofc).

showers and haircuts

Athleticism? They love when a guy plays sports, even though they love it more when he's Chad.

Work ethic and loyalty. Picking intelligence would create a society in which Intellichads hog all the foids. Intelligence hypergamy. My picks are 2 things which aren't determined at birth like looks
Brainlet found.

I would rewire them to make them actually be attracted to personality.

Compassionate/empathic would be the best, that would mean all chads would be humble non-braggers.

thin wrists and misaligned teeth.

IT should screen cap this. But it will destroy the image that “wahmen are attracted to personality :soy::soy::soy:

PUBG K/d and Loyalty

Intelligence and athleticism.

Work ethic and loyalty,this way any male could compete without a big genetic advantage

I would choose "averageness".

That would theoretically result in the most even distribution of attraction. The problem is all foids are only attracted to unusual height, unusually square jaw bones, unusually large penises and bank accounts.

If averageness was the most attractive trait, then being unusually good looking would be a turn off just as much as being unusually bad looking. Being extremely rich would be just as icky as being extremely poor.

1. Other- which would be ugliness
2. Work ethic
I choose these because I am ugly with a good work ethic

tbh idk cuz I got none of those anyway

Compassion and loyalty because anyone can pretty much have that and its not our of our control

I find it interesting that so many of us put "intelligence". That's fundamentally no different than face or height in terms of it being genetically predetermined.

loyalty, work ethic, + intelligence if i could have 3

Compassion would be a big one because then maybe people in general wouldn't be so cruel.

Creativity and loyalty ngl
Was gonna pick "intelligence" but then i remember there are some of my incel brothers who are low iq, and i did not want to exclude them from getting pussy

Sense of humor. Then they wouldn’t get triggered all the time at jokes and just accept it as funny
Creativity and loyalty ngl
Was gonna pick "intelligence" but then i remember there are some of my incel brothers who are low iq, and i did not want to exclude them from getting pussy
Thank you bro

I find it interesting that so many of us put "intelligence". That's fundamentally no different than face or height in terms of it being genetically predetermined.
At least intelligence serves a purpose. Good facial structures don't.

I have none of those things so I'd choose a big belly and self hate attitude

I feel like intelligence and loyalty would be my best fit tbh

I would not pick intelligence like the others here since I would still get mogged a lot...

If it’s based on anything mostly genetic, the same problems will arise.

Sense of humor and compassion, things that the bluepill says you need to get women.

It's kind of funny, if the bluepill were correct, that would be utopia for us but it's just so hard to accept the bluepill since it is so evidently wrong

Intelligence and goodness of heart, the two things that seem to repel women the most once we exclude looks.

Work-ethic, and loyalty. The most ASIAN answers