Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you could say anything

incelery

incelery

Greycel
If you could say anything to any one worthless walking fish taco with no consequences, who would it be and what would you say?

To the one cam girl I stupidly spend $50 on then blocked me, I would actually attempt to pull out your intestines through your anus

lmao, you spent money on a cam whore :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

i would massacre a whole neighborhood block to be with you even though you dont want me and after im done and you still dont want to fuck me i shall kill you and force myself on you.

youre a cuck OP

i dont realy know any females besides family
but id pick a pretty female and ask her sincerely: "Im 30 and i just want to know how it feels. like to be intimate with a girl. Can you just bend over so I can push myself inside you for just 5 minutes? You dont have to do anything I just need to feel something because Im dead inside but still incredibly horny. My dick is already hard can i just get 5 minutes of your time?"
you said no consequences. so if i could tell a girl this id be happy. just the act of actually telling a girl how i feel would be a huge weight off my shoulders. i hold so much always inside that i get so stressed out.
it is almost a personal taboo or a burden that ive never told a female i wanted to fuck it. it would be a sexy treat in and of itself just to say thise words aloud to a female. i think im rambling. dont think im describing myself properly. dont know if anyone else knows what im talking about.

>"To the one cam girl I stupidly spend $50 on then blocked me"
Anime school girl png by taeyonii db4glef

"Brace yourself because you're about to get knocked out."

Dude, why are you paying femoids for doing nothing??! This is what are we fighting against! Femoids should not be praised just because they are femoids.

i dont realy know any females besides family
but id pick a pretty female and ask her sincerely: "Im 30 and i just want to know how it feels. like to be intimate with a girl. Can you just bend over so I can push myself inside you for just 5 minutes? You dont have to do anything I just need to feel something because Im dead inside but still incredibly horny. My dick is already hard can i just get 5 minutes of your time?"
you said no consequences. so if i could tell a girl this id be happy. just the act of actually telling a girl how i feel would be a huge weight off my shoulders. i hold so much always inside that i get so stressed out.
it is almost a personal taboo or a burden that ive never told a female i wanted to fuck it. it would be a sexy treat in and of itself just to say thise words aloud to a female. i think im rambling. dont think im describing myself properly. dont know if anyone else knows what im talking about.

I don´t get why this actually isn´t an option for them to bend over and take it. It would literally don´t hurt at all for her, and be no convenience whatsoever for her and imagine the pleasure both psychically and mentally afterwards you would get from just those 5 minutes! If you look at Jeremy Bentham´s philosophy of pleasure and pain then this would be totally justified. The amount of pleasure you are any other male would get from it would outweigh the "pain" she would receive a million folds!

There would be no talking I'd just rape it

why would u give money to a girl over the internet is beyond me.

why not refund money and why even donate???

If you could say anything to any one worthless walking fish taco with no consequences, who would it be and what would you say?

To the one cam girl I stupidly spend $50 on then blocked me, I would actually attempt to pull out your intestines through your anus
Deserved it tbh, dont pay camwhores you pathetic cuck