Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you could say something to whatever low tier holes are taking time out of their days to lurk here, what would it be?

Nothing. Holes want attention.

I hope your children come out retarded. I hope your man dumps you.
I hope your naked pictures go all over the internet. I hope your relatives see them.

If you wanna talk, you know where to reach me.

Hey :cool::cool::cool: madam you wanna :y'all::y'all: be girlfriend :heart::heart: of mine :chad::chad::chad::chad: well add me on Telegram @reggieusnam

Give that person you know irl whose obviously an incel a chance you idiot. You're apparently so against being shallow right? Prove it.

hope u cunts suffer hard, also lose some fucking weight u whales because ofc the only foids lurking here are landwhales from IT

We're coming for you. You whores will be punished for this. We'll never forgive you for what you did to us.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Now put down the vibrator and go fuck an incel.

I hope you die from cancer you worthless bitches.

I wish death upon you

Why do you waste your time ?
Get out there and live your life ! Live , Love , Laugh !
Go on Vacation , whatever .
Just dont waste your priviliged time here , your biological clock is ticking .

I want to be left alone , to rot in peace .
I dont want you to disturb this .
Please have some decency and respect that .

bobs and vagana, please

Give that person you know irl whose obviously an incel a chance you idiot. You're apparently so against being shallow right? Prove it.

Best answer in this thread so far.

Please DM me, I want to lose my virginity.

Go eat with the guy who always eats lunch alone. Invite him to be part of your social circle. Treat him like a real human being. Prove to the world that you're different from all those other girls. Pity sex is apparently a thing, so go for it.

God hates whores.

Dont come near me if you ugly. And today dont come near me also if you cute, but uncultured

When society collapses and there are no more laws I'm gonna bash all your skulls in with a hammer