Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you could unban 1 user who would it be?

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
title pretty much ^

I dunno too many to count.
@Insomniac @Ritalincel @incelkingkong @RegisterUserName

would i have to decide now? or is it like a wish i could use anytime i'd like?
if the latter then i'd save it for myself in case i get banned.

I dunno too many to count.
@Insomniac @Ritalincel @incelkingkong @RegisterUserName
you can only choose one
would i have to decide now? or is it like a wish i could use anytime i'd like?
if the latter then i'd save it for myself in case i get banned.
you can save it but not use it on yourself

I'd bring back @Professorjpj. He was a good guy, and we need good people here. Damn it. He lied on his application. Damn it! People lie on the Internet!!! His lie couldn't have been so grave as to warrant a ban!!! :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

https://incels.is/data/avatars/o/1/1795.jpg?1555042086

I miss Mugi.

@Insomniac

Bring him back!

Overall there's just too many. The individuals who kept the forum live were...

@Insomniac kept the forum entertaining and was a really kind person in general. He was one of the major contributors who kept the forum alive and was a well-known user who most people, if not all, enjoyed having here. It's a shame he's gone, I would've never guessed throughout the last six months things would've resulted like this.

@RegisterUserName was requested but he was another member that assisted in entertaining the forum and overall made me laugh at times. Not sure when he's unbanned but it hasn't been the same without him.

@uninstall always kept me enjoying his videos when he did the 1000 approaches. He dropped the biggest blackpill with the approaches that IT would have never touched. He always made great threads about his experiences.

@Ritalincel was someone who I didn't know all that well, but his posts were to be taken lightly and he was a funny person in general. Once he was banned the forum went downhill, and many requested bans followed.

@Grotesque was one of the greatest blackpillers of all. All of his posts were truthful and blackpilled, and not once has he ever stated anything that was out of the ordinary.

Kointo. He was a troll, I know, but he was funny.

I would say @Insomniac.

probably ritalin or sniffles, sniffles was overall nice and funny guy who made lots a great thread topics and ritalin has such a funny posting style
Wait what did he do?
It was requested so he will be back eventually

@Leucosticte hands down.

@nausea definitely. He was one of the best original shitposters on this site.

@incelkingkong

fontaine. catfishman because I'm too lazy to go to his bitchute.

@Insomniac kept the forum entertaining and was a really kind person in general. He was one of the major contributors who kept the forum alive and was a well-known user who most people, if not all, enjoyed having here. It's a shame he's gone, I would've never guessed throughout the last six months things would've resulted like this.

@RegisterUserName was requested but he was another member that assisted in entertaining the forum and overall made me laugh at times. Not sure when he's unbanned but it hasn't been the same without him.

@uninstall always kept me enjoying his videos when he did the 1000 approaches. He dropped the biggest blackpill with the approaches that IT would have never touched. He always made great threads about his experiences.

@Ritalincel was someone who I didn't know all that well, but his posts were to be taken lightly and he was a funny person in general. Once he was banned the forum went downhill, and many requested bans followed.

@Grotesque was one of the greatest blackpillers of all. All of his posts were truthful and blackpilled, and not once has he ever stated anything that was out of the ordinary.
Good post.

It's hard to pick one. Insomniac was very active and likeable. uninstall's 1000 approach mission was fantastic and as a fellow approachcel I felt a sense of solidarity with him. But if I had to pick one I would go with Sniffles - an entertaining poster who went where no postmaxxer had gone before him.

@Zesto @Albocel @SkinnyBaldcel and any other of my banned niggas

Why all good people leave? :feelstrash::cryfeels: will he come back?
Itss perma, he needs to appeal it. He dislikes the mod team so hes not gonna appeal i guess.
He replies to pms though.

Itss perma, he needs to appeal it. He dislikes the mod team so hes not gonna appeal i guess.
He replies to pms though.
Mod team is about the same on looksmax though?

I personaly like @Insomniac

free my boyos

not releasing anyone from cages is better, because in the end it is all vain and useless, it changes nothing; Lux will not explain who he would unban, because whatever