Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you could, would you go back to how life was before taking the black pill (harsh reality)

Is ignorance truly bliss?

• Total voters
Deleted member 195

Deleted member 195

Self-banned
-
How was your perception of reality before?

Was it better? Would it be worth going back?

yeah, to be honest I would be more sane

No benefit to the blackpill.

no. being ignorant of reality is a weakness that is trivial to exploit, and being bluepilled often comes with blaming every problem you have on yourself. that’d make me feel even worse, if anything. being blackpilled, i at least know that my life is shite for reasons outside of my control.

absolutely. being stupid is extremely advantageous in life. knowledge always equals suffering.

No, I was more frustrated and insane back then than I am now, because I was questioning why anything wouldn't work.

No, i would be a straight orbit cuck.

I wouldn´t because I would eventually get to the same spot and it would be fast, probably 1 year maximum

I've always been blackpilled this place just gave me the details of how bad it is. i always knew lms are all that matters.

no. being ignorant of reality is a weakness that is trivial to exploit, and being bluepilled often comes with blaming every problem you have on yourself. that’d make me feel even worse, if anything. being blackpilled, i at least know that my life is shite for reasons outside of my control.

We would be taken advatage of if we were bluepilled. The blackpill protects us.

Ignorance is bliss but it's also for the stupid.

I'd rather know it's over than try and try and try forever in sheer ignorance of how over it is for me

I swallowed the Black Pill at a young age.

ive always been redpilled but i would not want to go back to that period where i believed trp were legit

No benefit to the blackpill.

Ultimately, false hope inevitably leads to disappointment and depression. And if you continue to be blue pilled, you won't know why you're failing with women, so it will end up being a continuous cycle.

>hear "looks don't matter bro" "just be confident" "just be yourself" "put yourself out there!"
>do exactly that
>get rejected by every girl you approach
>follow other normie advice
>get haircut
>gymcel
>try using funny/witty "openers" or other pua nonsense
>still get rejected every single time
>get depressed
>learn nothing from experiences because you remain blue pilled
>rinse and repeat

You'll be like a dog chasing it's own tail.

With the black pill, you won't get your hopes up, thus preventing disappointment. You won't waste your time. It's a bitter pill to swallow and a lot of incels end up coughing it up, but if you swallow and fully digest it, in the long run you'll be better off.

Ultimately, false hope inevitably leads to disappointment and depression. And if you continue to be blue pilled, you won't know why you're failing with women, so it will end up being a continuous cycle.

>hear "looks don't matter bro" "just be confident" "just be yourself" "put yourself out there!"
>do exactly that
>get rejected by every girl you approach
>follow other normie advice
>get haircut
>gymcel
>try using funny/witty "openers" or other pua nonsense
>still get rejected every single time
>get depressed
>learn nothing from experiences because you remain blue pilled
>rinse and repeat

You'll be like a dog chasing it's own tail.

With the black pill, you won't get your hopes up, thus preventing disappointment. You won't waste your time. It's a bitter pill to swallow and a lot of incels end up coughing it up, but if you swallow and fully digest it, in the long run you'll be better off.

I honestly think it all depends on the person, because it's ultimately two different sides of the same coin. Bluepill you will blame yourself, but you will at least have some semblance of hope and won't concede that it's completely over for you (not until later in life at least). Blackpill you will blame genetics and ultimately realize it's over for you, and on top of that you'll know that even if you do happen to luck out, the girl is most likely with you for betabuxxing purposes. If you get blackpilled at 20 you won't blame yourself, but you'll still spend your whole life LDARing and lamenting over the fact that you got fucked by genetics.

No, wasted a lot of time on stupid bullshit cause I was bluepilled.

I would gladly go back to highschool knowing everything I do now, though.

Hmm yea i would, BUT, due to how life works out for ugly males, the ones who get fucked over in life ( ugly males) will always find the blackpill one way or another, and the ugly males who dont ( eg cucktears) will keep bluepilling themselves and thinking that its their personality thats stopping them from getting femoids

No, I was more frustrated and insane back then than I am now, because I was questioning why anything wouldn't work.