Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you could, would you turn all Chads, chadlites, and high tier normies gay?

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★★
If scientists invented a vaccine tomorrow that could turn someone homosexual would you want to get ahold of that vaccine and inject every Chad, chadlite, and high tier normie with it? Would this help incels? Or would the mid tier normies become the new Chads?

after being exposed to the beauty of gay Chads and knowing they can never have them, i think women would just become lesbians or stay single for life. i dont think they would ever be sexually attracted to normies and uglies. but maybe I'm wrong...

What do u guys think would happen?

Yes please. Or turn them to be attracted only to ugly femorloids

All foids would turn lesbian tbh, it's the last safe mechanism to prevent the 5'8'' manlet from tainting muh queens (4'3'') perfect genes.

Last edited:
Sure, but by definition there will always be incels/lower class of men. It is pointless trying foids aren't loyal. @frustratedhapa @ReallyRice what are the fans? They are blowing the wind and clouds in mine.

All foids would turn lesiban tbh, it's the last safe mechanism to prevent the 5'8'' manlet from tainting muh queens (4'3'') perfect genes.
Yes, brutal lesbianfoid pill. There is no. way out.

Sure, but by definition there will always be incels/lower class of men. It is pointless trying foids aren't loyal. @frustratedhapa @ReallyRice what are the fans? They are blowing the wind and clouds in mine.
fan culture is the future

All foids would turn lesiban tbh, it's the last safe mechanism to prevent the 5'8'' manlet from tainting muh queens (4'3'') perfect genes.
my mom is under 5 feet tall (literally) and my dad is 6'8" (literally) and i still only came out 5'7" :cryfeels:

i think women would just become lesbians or stay single for life. i dont think they would ever be sexually attracted to normies and uglies. but maybe I'm wrong...
You're definitely wrong. Foids fuck their dogs, so in this case they'll start settling for sub6's for one night stands and sub4's for betabuxxers.

I fear the unknown side effects and backfire. Heterosexuals will be hunted down like Jews during ww2 by faggit chads. Chadlites and the overwhelming numbers of high tier normies. Not to mention the foids will always side with chad. They'll even pretend to be lesbians themselves or cope with it. it'll be as if tumbler took over the real world.

If I could I would consider turning myself gay.

I fear the unknown side effects and backfire. Heterosexuals will be hunted down like Jews during ww2 by faggit chads. Chadlites and the overwhelming numbers of high tier normies. Not to mention the foids will always side with chad. They'll even pretend to be lesbians themselves or cope with it. it'll be as if tumbler took over the real world.
why would they hunt us down like jews?? how would they expect to have new gay boys be born if no one would be allowed to be straight and reproduce? or do u think at the point they would just have test tube babies made with their Chad sperm and lesbians eggs?

You literally answered your own post in the second mini paragraph. Women would never want to have sex with us.

Besides 6+ men, we're also competing against

Dogs
Vibrators
Dildos
Horses
Male sex dolls
Massage wands
Women
Sybian saddles
Cucumbers

We just can't win.

You literally answered your own post in the second mini paragraph. Women would never want to have sex with us.
They do it in the middle east and other third world countries when they're out of options.

Sounds like fun, but wouldn't help our situation much

why would they hunt us down like jews?? how would they expect to have new gay boys be born if no one would be allowed to be straight and reproduce? or do u think at the point they would just have test tube babies made with their Chad sperm and lesbians eggs?
in our world the imbalance of proportional powers creates conflict. "minority vs majorit" case scenario. The same way Muslims "oppressed" gays via religious propaganda , homosexuals will be no different than any other group before them that held authority over its population. Power corrupts and once fags obtain it there will be conflict.

As for reproduction. Beats me. Maybe start a cloning program lol

No that would ruin the next offspring of the human race

Besides 6+ men, we're also competing against

Dogs
Vibrators
Dildos
Horses
Male sex dolls
Massage wands
Women
Sybian saddles
Cucumbers

We just can't win.

Yes, I have nothing to lose

Yeah, no doubt.

If scientists invented a vaccine tomorrow that could turn someone homosexual would you want to get ahold of that vaccine and inject every Chad, chadlite, and high tier normie with it? Would this help incels? Or would the mid tier normies become the new Chads?

after being exposed to the beauty of gay Chads and knowing they can never have them, i think women would just become lesbians or stay single for life. i dont think they would ever be sexually attracted to normies and uglies. but maybe I'm wrong...

What do u guys think would happen?
A deadly virus that would make them chop off their dicks, and go full trans faggot.
They would all act like sissy gay degenerates.

(((They))) are doing it now!

No, this is gay.

That won't solve anything. The foids will go lesbian before they will EVER consider a date with a low-tier normie or below.

All foids would turn lesbian tbh, it's the last safe mechanism to prevent the 5'8'' manlet from tainting muh queens (4'3'') perfect genes.
I'd say turn all higher tier men into slaves for lower tier men. And make it punishable by public decapitation if a male slave owner lets his slave fuck a woman

I'd say turn all higher tier men into slaves for lower tier men. And make it punishable by public decapitation if a male slave owner lets his slave fuck a woman
High iq. The foids would fall in line if the men weren't cucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back