Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you delete and set up a new Tinder account, do the ((algorithms)) remember you?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I set up a new tinder account a week ago, and can't even get tranny matches. How am I doing even worse this time around, when I'm using the same photos. Unless Tinder remembers me, and so isn't giving me that boost they gave me when I set up my accoutn the first time.

Sounds like you're facing the same problems I'm facing. Yes, they remember you. I don't know what it is they remember about you, but my account is basically invisible.

Give up already.

Probably bad luck. I dont go on tinder for months and get no matches, but then I use it for a week and i get 10 likes. I can't seem to ever match with these 10 likes. but the number goes up. Hope it's not fake and just a scam to try and get me to spend money on that shit

Probably bad luck. I dont go on tinder for months and get no matches, but then I use it for a week and i get 10 likes. I can't seem to ever match with these 10 likes. but the number goes up. Hope it's not fake and just a scam to try and get me to spend money on that shit
They're fake likes most likely